Totally nuffy things you have done or will do now that we have won a premiership (finally)

Remove this Banner Ad

I've seen plenty of tattoos on MFC supporters Facebook pages, some real nuffy stuff there.
Facebook footy pages are nuffy zoos

Everyone on them writes like they've been sniffing paint.

Buy a few more, mate!

You were incredibly early on the Max bandwagon, and look at him now!
Got it for the Premiership year, but people keep asking me "Who the * is number 21?"
But I'm also calling it early, JvR is going to be a beast!

Got it for the Premiership year, but people keep asking me "Who the fu** is number 21?"
But I'm also calling it early, JvR is going to be a beast!
I’m sold. For a start he looks like a good type. But much more importantly, you’re our lucky charm. JvR is clearly going to be a part of history of the great players of the Melbourne Football Club. I’ve never been more certain of anything in my life, and I only discovered that from 3:50 PM

I bought a t-shirt on Wednesday because I forgot to pack mine, I went straight to my parents from work as it was easier as I live regional now, and I wanted to wear something Melbourne. However in haste I grabbed a medium size t-shirt but in a kids size so I ended up with nothing anyway. I guess that will teach me for being a nuffy and buying a t-shirt I already had just so I could wear something in my teams colours. It was the white Nb premiership t-shirt.

So I didn’t post it at the time because reasons.

Received my $2000 signed, framed Dees jumper early December. Looks a treat, rapt.

Next day.

Another one shows up. My name on it, same address.

I check the bank details, worried I had paid for 2.

Nope just the one.

The idiots sent me two of them.

Now this isn’t just getting a cheeky extra $50 from the checkout person at Coles.

Investigated it, the sender has 90 days from shipping receipt to claim it.

90 days ticked over last week. No sign of them. You beauty.

So I gave the second one to the old man. He’s chuffed as.

I have a 60 year old brother and a 40 year old son who both support Melbourne, thank * you won it [more to come I think]
Now all they wanna do is talk football.
Nothing to do with the Thread title but I needed to share.
At least I never have to say again ' don't worry it will happen before you die, I hope'

I am loving the media’s use of “flag hero” to describe every Dee now….Dees bolstered by “flag hero” Trent Rivers. I need to bring it into my posting more often.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back