Totally nuffy things you have done or will do now that we have won a premiership (finally)

Remove this Banner Ad

Friends, greetings. I cannot be alone in saying this: my immense sense of joy has yet to abate. All those godless defeats we suffered over time - none of them matter any more. Once Maxy had that interaction with Caleb Daniel on the boundary line, everything went our way: I see that as reparation. While my father and paternal grandfather barracked for the Dogs - and my ancestors settled in Footscray when they first migrated from Ireland - I hate the Dogs, especially during the time when they were being coached by Rocket Eade when they regarded us as easy-beats and inconsequential at that. I laugh at Bevo - he should be in a circus. I laugh at the royal blue of their jumper - we do it better in our away-job. I laugh at the over-rated Caleb Daniel. I laugh at Bailey Smith and his softness and his vulgar mullet and imbecilic cheer-squad. I laugh at English whose best attribute is that he emits carbon dioxide which is good for plants.

I urge you all to hold the Cup, as I have. It's the Grail. It has come for you.

Watching this clip from the fox footy coverage of the draft

Feeling a bit tickled when we're referred to as the reigning premiers. Going to really enjoy that over the next season.

Most nuff thing I can think of right now is not complaining about the umpiring during the GF. Yes for both teams there was a few tiggy touch "OH HOW DID HE NOT PAY THAT" calls. But for the most part I'd commend the officiating squad for calling it down the line and making themselves a nonfactor during the game.

So today is the day?
Until yesterday it was. But nice tattoo guy called and offered a 2PM opening on Thursday this week instead of rocking up at 6PM on a Sunday - these dudes keep radical hours. I said sure because he will love me being accomodating therefor do a great job. So it is now 4 days away.

Ogodogodogodogodogod

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is the quality mate? The kayo replay is sh*te
Decent quality, and includes 3 radio calls along with the Channel 7 call.
The DVD was fairly shite quality too.

Decent quality, and includes 3 radio calls along with the Channel 7 call.
The DVD was fairly sh*te quality too.

The DVD is extremely disappointing, I bought it and I didn't realise it didn't have alternative commentary. The quality is terrible and the menu ect looks like was made in some bootleggers basement.

The DVD is extremely disappointing, I bought it and I didn't realise it didn't have alternative commentary. The quality is terrible and the menu ect looks like was made in some bootleggers basement.
Yeah I was disappointed

Been very quiet PG, I hope you didn't back out at the last minute!
I bloody did it

Just peeled the cling wrap or whatever off my arm. And it didn’t hurt that much. I’d rather a few dozen tattoos then a dental visit any time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back