Totally nuffy things you have done or will do now that we have won a premiership (finally)

Remove this Banner Ad

Friends, greetings. I cannot be alone in saying this: my immense sense of joy has yet to abate. All those godless defeats we suffered over time - none of them matter any more. Once Maxy had that interaction with Caleb Daniel on the boundary line, everything went our way: I see that as reparation. While my father and paternal grandfather barracked for the Dogs - and my ancestors settled in Footscray when they first migrated from Ireland - I hate the Dogs, especially during the time when they were being coached by Rocket Eade when they regarded us as easy-beats and inconsequential at that. I laugh at Bevo - he should be in a circus. I laugh at the royal blue of their jumper - we do it better in our away-job. I laugh at the over-rated Caleb Daniel. I laugh at Bailey Smith and his softness and his vulgar mullet and imbecilic cheer-squad. I laugh at English whose best attribute is that he emits carbon dioxide which is good for plants.

I urge you all to hold the Cup, as I have. It's the Grail. It has come for you.

Watching this clip from the fox footy coverage of the draft

Feeling a bit tickled when we're referred to as the reigning premiers. Going to really enjoy that over the next season.

deeco

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 3, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Most nuff thing I can think of right now is not complaining about the umpiring during the GF. Yes for both teams there was a few tiggy touch "OH HOW DID HE NOT PAY THAT" calls. But for the most part I'd commend the officiating squad for calling it down the line and making themselves a nonfactor during the game.

AmericanAFL

Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
LETS ******* GO

3B9C5C4A-CB4F-4A28-A250-A1ACAF3EAC63.png

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
So today is the day?
Until yesterday it was. But nice tattoo guy called and offered a 2PM opening on Thursday this week instead of rocking up at 6PM on a Sunday - these dudes keep radical hours. I said sure because he will love me being accomodating therefor do a great job. So it is now 4 days away.

Ogodogodogodogodogod

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is the quality mate? The kayo replay is sh*te
Decent quality, and includes 3 radio calls along with the Channel 7 call.
The DVD was fairly shite quality too.

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Decent quality, and includes 3 radio calls along with the Channel 7 call.
The DVD was fairly sh*te quality too.

The DVD is extremely disappointing, I bought it and I didn't realise it didn't have alternative commentary. The quality is terrible and the menu ect looks like was made in some bootleggers basement.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
The DVD is extremely disappointing, I bought it and I didn't realise it didn't have alternative commentary. The quality is terrible and the menu ect looks like was made in some bootleggers basement.
Yeah I was disappointed

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Been very quiet PG, I hope you didn't back out at the last minute!
I bloody did it

Just peeled the cling wrap or whatever off my arm. And it didn’t hurt that much. I’d rather a few dozen tattoos then a dental visit any time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back