Yeah there is a change coming.

City
Liverpool
United
Arsenal
Chelsea
Newcastle

Spurs arent in the big 6 anymore.
Until we are Qatari owned I can't see how it's not that. And then it really does become a big 7 with us near the top of that with their money and the massive stadium income advantage we hold.

Did say in the OP non spurs fans of top 6 clubs who starts regularly at your club? Who do you think gets into your side?

Romero next VVD? Kane obviously. Maybe your midfield is so bad even one of ours could get a run there, Bentancur our best imo. That would be it.
I'll take Kane, Son, Hojbjerg, Bentancur and Romero.

Worth the read to get a bit of background about why ENIC and Levy are being called out.

Quite interesting hearing the views of AEK Athens who they previously owned. Then the stats about the barren period when they owned Sparta Prague.

Hahah what the actual * is going on in that video.

The show is callled "Knowing Bros", its a Korea variety show set like a classroom with students.

That's one of the dance segments with Dahyun (the girl in my avatar) and Nayeon, both members of the Korean girl group "Twice".

Conte making noise about spending.

Does he get backed or shown the door if Tottenham miss the top 4?

The show is callled "Knowing Bros", its a Korea variety show set like a classroom with students.

That's one of the dance segments with Dahyun (the girl in my avatar) and Nayeon, both members of the Korean girl group "Twice".
After finding out who it was, I went down a K-Pop rabbit hole on YouTube. I watched like the 100 best K-Pop songs of 2022 and it was ... erm, interesting. Haha

Despite our recent poor run of form and the quality of the squad not being as Conte needs, with the January window winding down the club has a new priority.

It banned the Spurs Cyprus flag from the stadium. After fan backlash it got unbanned.

Next on the agenda, rising the prices of the pad Thai and pies at the food outlets.

If we get enough time after that maybe we'll address the RWB, LWB and creative midfielder issues.

And now our director of football is about to cop a ban for being one of the crooks involved in Juventus demise

That would be the ultimate Spursy. One of those, “It could only happen to Spurs” moments. 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should assist in picking up some transfers from Juve at a knock down rate though his contacts.
You laugh, but he did exactly this with bentancur and Kulusevski

We structured the two deals so that the Bentancur fee was so low that Juve didn't owe his former club a sell on clause. In return we paid overs on what they wanted for Kulusevski

15m for Bentancur and 43m for Kulusevski they got. Wanted 58m combined. But were pricing Kulu at 25m before we came in!

You laugh, but he did exactly this with bentancur and Kulusevski

We structured the two deals so that the Bentancur fee was so low that Juve didn't owe his former club a sell on clause. In return we paid overs on what they wanted for Kulusevski

15m for Bentancur and 43m for Kulusevski they got. Wanted 58m combined. But were pricing Kulu at 25m before we came in!

Thought Parasite would do something like that with Porro. They have a sell on clause - they can be avoided by doing a 2 year loan with an obligation to buy maximising the loan fee / reducing the transfer fee upon completion of "loan".

Thought Parasite would do something like that with Porro. They have a sell on clause - they can be avoided by doing a 2 year loan with an obligation to buy maximising the loan fee / reducing the transfer fee upon completion of "loan".
I'm sure it was part of the hiring process.

Levy - tell me about some of your best achievements

Parasite - I helped Juve avoid tax doing dodgy deals

Levy - exactly like Mr Lewis. You're hired

And the next time Porto tries to make a deal to buy a player at a cheaper price with a sell on clauses attached, they'll be told where to go. And they can have no complaints whatsoever.

And the next time Porto tries to make a deal to buy a player at a cheaper price with a sell on clauses attached, they'll be told where to go. And they can have no complaints whatsoever.

Nah. Top clubs will always want their best talents. They wont care one iota and will continue to sell them younger players at a cheaper price.

Nah. Top clubs will always want their best talents. They wont care one iota and will continue to sell them younger players at a cheaper price.
Of course they'd care. You don't do a club a favour, let them repay you by stiffing you on the sell on and then let them do it again.

If Sporting tried to rip us off on Porro, we'd certainly be happy to sell to them again. But it would be full price with no sell on. If they don't like it, tough.

Of course they'd care. You don't do a club a favour, let them repay you by stiffing you on the sell on and then let them do it again.

If Sporting tried to rip us off on Porro, we'd certainly be happy to sell to them again. But it would be full price with no sell on. If they don't like it, tough.

Meh. They'll go elsewhere. Nobody else would care.

On a pure numbers side ripping you and others off works out but eventually you have burnt too many bridge's. It works because historically there a develop their own and sell club more than a buy sell. But it never pays to go down that path long term I reckon.

TBH they had 6 straight years above us which is substantial and I hope they enjoyed it. Doubt they'll be better than Arsenal for a while now with the trajectory and demographic of both squads.

Back