Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kulusevski

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Kane

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Contract expires in 18 months.

Glass half empty tells me he bangs in the record goals against Fulham and hands the request in on Monday. His reaction to city's 3rd goal was telling.

Half full, he plays out the season.

I'd say 80m to United looks most likely. Reckon he could he their missing link and he'd follow his idol Sherringham's footsteps. PL record means something to him so I can't see it being Bayern or Madrid

Levy wont let him go now unless for ridiculous cash. Talking 120m .

Would you be happy if Parasite could coax 120m out of Utd for Kane while using his Juve contacts to buy Vlahovic for 50?

Levy wont let him go now unless for ridiculous cash. Talking 120m .

Would you be happy if Parasite could coax 120m out of Utd for Kane while using his Juve contacts to buy Vlahovic for 50?
Risk him going for free the year after. I doubt he can hold out for the money we were offered 18 months ago

When city were in for him I said we could be better long term getting 150m for him and getting Vlahovic and a new defence. Now the fee will reduce to the point we can just get Vlahovic

Risk him going for free the year after. I doubt he can hold out for the money we were offered 18 months ago

When city were in for him I said we could be better long term getting 150m for him and getting Vlahovic and a new defence. Now the fee will reduce to the point we can just get Vlahovic
Not sure why you insist on advertising all your poor calls but you do you.

Front 4 could be played if Conte adopted a new tactic.
Kane, richy, son and kulu is pretty threatening.
The midfield duo can be put together from pierre, bentancur, bissouma and skipp. Sarr looks a nice prospect that isnt far off either.

Our defence is terrible. Need an RB (have 4, none good enough), left CB and LB quite desperately

Front 4 could be played if Conte adopted a new tactic.
Kane, richy, son and kulu is pretty threatening.
The midfield duo can be put together from pierre, bentancur, bissouma and skipp. Sarr looks a nice prospect that isnt far off either.

Our defence is terrible. Need an RB (have 4, none good enough), left CB and LB quite desperately
May need to score 4 or 5 to win with our defence

May need to score 4 or 5 to win with our defence
Entertaining at least. But not very Conte.

Need the likes of winks, ndombele, gio, reg, sanchez, royal and ill throw bissouma in to net some fees.
Are we owed anything for dele if he's back at everton?

The 8 of them should at least fund the RB (Porro) and some form of LCB

Entertaining at least. But not very Conte.

Need the likes of winks, ndombele, gio, reg, sanchez, royal and ill throw bissouma in to net some fees.
Are we owed anything for dele if he's back at everton?

The 8 of them should at least fund the RB (Porro) and some form of LCB
Nah nothing coming in Dele.

Probably get the same for most the ones listed there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the GOAT shows growing up
pVaj9AyGJBzO.gif

Another trophy year dodged by the ENIC owned club.

Poch the most likely candidate. Tuchel would be a painful ex Chelsea appointment. Flick? Ange? De Zerbi? Steve Cooper lol?

United surely go hard for Kane in the summer. Can't see him being too keen to stick around for a rebuild with any of those 6 managers or any manager tbh

Another trophy year dodged by the ENIC owned club.

Poch the most likely candidate. Tuchel would be a painful ex Chelsea appointment. Flick? Ange? De Zerbi? Steve Cooper lol?

United surely go hard for Kane in the summer. Can't see him being too keen to stick around for a rebuild with any of those 6 managers or any manager tbh
i dont think its a rebuild.
We need 4-5 signings to replace Lloris as #1, a CB to partner Romero, an attacking mid, plus some depth at right wing.

Maybe a left back starter.

i dont think its a rebuild.
We need 4-5 signings to replace Lloris as #1, a CB to partner Romero, an attacking mid, plus some depth at right wing.

Maybe a left back starter.
Son hitting this form at this age might mean another signing needed. Or Richarlison moves to that spot and Scarlett given a go as the Kane backup.

Not a rebuild but would need to nail nearly all those signings to be able to compete for top 4 and win something. Unlikely to be a smooth process, which means it's the 24/25 season when Kane is a slight chance to win something at Spurs or go to United and compete for everything in 23/24?

Back