Tough Fixture...

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 23, 2007
Where Premiership dreams are made...
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man U, Canucks and 49ers
I know a lot of teams have had tough FIXtures, but looking at ours I was like... geez the team have had a tough start?

R1 - Hawks vs Lions - Hawks home ground
R2 - Cats vs Hawks - Cats home ground
R3 - Tigers vs Hawks - Tigers home ground (also ours)
R4 - Hawks vs Roos - Roos home ground
R5 - Giants vs Hawks - Giants home ground
R6 - Pies vs Hawks - neutral
R7 - Hawks vs Dees - neutral
R8 - Swans vs Hawks - Swans home ground
R9/10/11 - Freo and Eagles at their home and Blues at neutral

Result:
2 x Our home ground (versus Lions and Tigers)
3 x Neutral home ground (versus Pies, Dees and Blues)
6 x Opposition home ground (versus Cats, Roos, Giants, Swans, Freo and Eagles)

I think if we can get to the end of Round 11 and be 6-5, it will be a pretty good result given the adversity of the FIXture.

Should be able to play anywhere at any time. The hasnt been a home crowd advantage to anyone due to no crowds.
The only fixture I hate is the one on Geelongs cheat ground :)

The AFL whether they like it or not owe us at least six more home games from now until round 17. Either those games need to be at the MCG, or Tasmania needs to be an option.

Well one is against Melbourne and I'm tipping it'll be our home game against Carlton in Perth.

The AFL whether they like it or not owe us at least six more home games from now until round 17. Either those games need to be at the MCG, or Tasmania needs to be an option.
Well its pretty safe to say we won't be having anymore games at the MCG.

Lets just be thankful that we have a season underway which hopefully gets completed. This might just be me but if that means we play away games and neutral games for the rest of the year then so be it

I think all they owe the teams this year is a season. I’m not sure that is possible for all Victorian clubs this year. Unlikely play would be permitted in Victoria in the next 6-8 weeks.

Very tough compared to certain other teams cough "geelong" cough.
Collingwood and Geelong quarantining in WA. Crown Resort is top class, 15 mins from airport, 2 mins from Optus. Joondalup resort, 4 star, 30 mins from airport and stadium. Now, guess which team is at Crown?

Collingwood and Geelong quarantining in WA. Crown Resort is top class, 15 mins from airport, 2 mins from Optus. Joondalup resort, 4 star, 30 mins from airport and stadium. Now, guess which team is at Crown?
Is the team at Crown paying their own way?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back