Tour de France 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Ugh so jealous. Did you get to see any of the Tour of Flanders or Paris Roubaix? My dream is to see a cobbled classic and follow each of the grand tours.

No, I didn't sadly.

It's on the bucket list though. Would love to watch them rattle along the Arenberg Trench in the Roubaix.

If you don't mind me asking, doing what?

Not motorcycle deliveries I hope?

;)

HaHa…. don't mind you asking at all. I'm a freelance cameraman and was over there filming it.

The 2012 TDF was huge for Australian cycling…. Cadel defending his title and the introduction of Orica-GreenEDGE. Was brilliant to be involved! :thumbsu:

Damn!!

Would have been amazing.

Yeah, it was fantastic and an experience that I am very grateful and appreciative of. Hope to do it again. We were so heavily involved and embedded in the Tour that I had to pinch myself sometimes. The access that we got (in particular with the then OGE ) was unbelievable…. riding in their team bus, team dinner in the Pyrenees, one on one interviews with guys like Gerrans, O'Grady, Evans and Wiggins, getting driven up to the finish line at La Planche des Belles Filles in the Movistar team car…. just the enormity of le Tour overall. A massive, rolling juggernaut that is just so brilliantly choreographed.

Yeah, it was fantastic and an experience that I am very grateful and appreciative of. Hope to do it again. We were so heavily involved and embedded in the Tour that I had to pinch myself sometimes. The access that we got (in particular with the then OGE ) was unbelievable…. riding in their team bus, team dinner in the Pyrenees, one on one interviews with guys like Gerrans, O'Grady, Evans and Wiggins, getting driven up to the finish line at La Planche des Belles Filles in the Movistar team car…. just the enormity of le Tour overall. A massive, rolling juggernaut that is just so brilliantly choreographed.
I kind of hate you right now haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back