Tour Down Under 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's the campaigner on commentary (the chubby guy i think) "Father time catching up with Cadel" if only we could all be 3rd overall in a world tour event when father time catches up.... great swansong in my book

Portes effort up Willunga was mammoth as was Dennis to limit the damage and retain the jersey.

Genuinely looks to me like Cadel is working for Dennis and not riding to win himself, pulling turns and helping Dennis out. Probably wouldn't have had the legs to stay with Richie up the last climb but not many in the world would.

Apart from the Tour de France and TDU I really don't follow cycling events, but watched it today and its a great event. The crowd was superb again, and that last few km up the hill was epic.

The Giro and the Paris-Rouxbais best to watch IMO. Having said that the last Vuelta is one of the best GT's I've seen, if not the best.

Sounds like today's stage was a fairly boring pro-forma sprinters' stage. Four man breakaway, last rider caught about 10km from the finish. Caleb Ewan collects his 3rd win for the week. Ho hum.
fairly boring.... there is no world class sprinter here. Sagan is good but in short stages with pure sprints he will always find it tough against Ewan.

Wasn't boring at all and yesterdays stage was great watching Porte burn them off on the climb toward the finish, it's never gonna be the most gruelling tour it's the start of their season but it's come along way since the sprinters cup it was initially.

Wasn't boring at all and yesterdays stage was great watching Porte burn them off on the climb toward the finish, it's never gonna be the most gruelling tour it's the start of their season but it's come along way since the sprinters cup it was initially.
Yesterday's stage was really good to watch. Will watch today's when I get home, but the live commentary on cyclingnews made it sound very much like a pro-forma sprinters stage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back