Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf V (Town, Executioner & Survivor win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the game, serial_thrilla, but sorry to you and everyone else for being pretty non-existent in the game. There's been a bunch of workshop days for work where I haven't been able to check my phone and the other days have been frantic, trying to get all my week's work done in about half the time available. With the double phases each day, I just got too far behind and couldn't keep up.

Was fun watching the game as a neutral observer. serial_thrilla did his standard stellar work in organising it all. Clarkey, SaintBilly and Porps all made great game narrators at different stages. TOS and WW are better when Zerg rocks up.

Thanks for the game, serial_thrilla, but sorry to you and everyone else for being pretty non-existent in the game. There's been a bunch of workshop days for work where I haven't been able to check my phone and the other days have been frantic, trying to get all my week's work done in about half the time available. With the double phases each day, I just got too far behind and couldn't keep up.
We had great fun talking about your game in the dead PM. 🤗

DAY 7 LYNCH VOTE TALLY

VotesPlayer
4ZergMinion
1Itsmyshow
1Robertio

There are 7 players remaining, so 4 votes required for a lynch.
As per post 1324 a majority was reached.

ZergMinion
(Mafioso) lynched by the village.
LAST WILL
The key to a good fake claim is corroborating evidence.

Game Over!
Congratulations to the winners:

Itsmyshow (Executioner)
Robertio (Survivor)
jmoo wan, Strigoi, NaturalDisaster, BEaston, kananooks, por_please_ya, Pickitt, MC Bad Genius, croweater 41, Chipmunk, eth-dog, omgfridge, SaintBilly, Jack The Godfather, sante, Elmer_Judd & Ligma (Town)

I'll do a write-up and votes tomorrow. Thank you all for playing.

Greenery
Ligma
Pie 4 Life
kananooks
Tarkyn_24
por_please_ya
MP_
omgfridge
ClarkeM
sante
CursingFijian
Strigoi
SaintBilly
eth-dog
MC Bad Genius
Chipmunk
NaturalDisaster
hotchilli
Itsmyshow
thewizardmelon
croweater 41
Robertio
ZergMinion
jmoo wan
Jack The Godfather
DERO
Senor M
Pickitt
Elmer_Judd
3KZ is Football
Back to back for me lol, pays to be ignorant, thanks serial_thrilla great game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you sure lol

In 3... 2... 1...

Arrested Development Mistake GIF

Thanks for the game serial_thrilla, they’re always rippers.

We should all jump on TOS and have a private game sometime, would be good fun, they even have an app to download on your phone so it’s real easy to play and obviously more fast paced

I’d be very keen for this! On this note, I’m slowly but surely building a werewolf discord server to host some games if anyone in here is keen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back