Werewolf Town of Salem WW VI (Game Over - Mafia and Jester win)

Remove this Banner Ad

I could ask a mod but * it I’ll ask you ZergMinion . When you tried to control me and failed, were you still advised of my role?

I was interested in knowing the answer but not interested enough to annoy the mods about it haha

Yes. Coven Leader always learns role regardless of the result, but not till the following day.

I don’t want to win though. It’s a hollow victory because I’ve missed multiple phases and I hate being the lurker/coasting through for a lot of it
You survived right the way through with pretty much no support from about halfway onwards. Whoever won very much deserved it.

Really fun game, thank you SaintBilly and thewizardmelon . I know a lot of work went into this. The jailor PM the night MWPP and I were both in it probably delayed you getting results out by an hour by itself. 😂

You survived right the way through with pretty much no support from about halfway onwards. Whoever won very much deserved it.

Really fun game, thank you SaintBilly and thewizardmelon . I know a lot of work went into this. The jailor PM the night MWPP and I were both in it probably delayed you getting results out by an hour by itself. 😂

Did you not see my vet claim multiple times or just ignored it?

Did you not see my vet claim multiple times or just ignored it?
I saw it, and stored it in the memory bank as dubious but possible. Was happy to give you the benefit of the doubt and not argue because there was no point in me outing myself.

My main concern was finding a way to communicate with the jailor my role so that they could help restrict collateral damage and guide the village away from me if need be. Plus I wanted to keep my alerts viable as late in the game as possible. Fat lot of good that did me.

As long as Dero dies we get the happy result of the town playing its socks off and still losing.

Seriously, I thought there was a heap of good play from the town this game. I'm just sick of them winning at ToS :D

Agreed. When I still had teammates we commented multiple times how the village was absolutely killing it, especially us. Coven did a lot better than we managed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you’re to blame.

Agreed. When I still had teammates we commented multiple times how the village was absolutely killing it, especially us. Coven did a lot better than we managed

We had some hugely powerful roles. Coven Leader + Potion Master + Necromancer + Medusa is a great combo.

You deserved the win, if sante had voted me I was always going to off him lol.

but since he didn't I'm happy to just murder you instead :D

So you’re to blame.

You deserved the win, if sante had voted me I was always going to off him lol.

but since he didn't I'm happy to just murder you instead :D

I didn’t ignore the votes on purpose. Legitimately missed multiple day lynches due to being at work 😅

The best plans are often undone by someone randomly flying to Adelaide + Dero.

I live in Adelaide. Just spent the day in Mt Barker, helping set up a new supermarket and for whatever reason my phone coverage is awful up there. Bloody Vodafone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back