Werewolf Town of Salem WW VI (Game Over - Mafia and Jester win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats Mafia on the win. And I'm happy to announce that SaintBilly will moderate ALL TOS WW games from now on...with the next one starting tomorrow! šŸ¤—

In all seriousness though, well played village. You decimated us early and controlled the game from the start really. Coven did pretty well to avoid scrutiny until there was nowhere left to hide. serial_thrilla played a great SK game too.

Thanks to SaintBilly and thewizardmelon for hosting what is the the toughest version of WW.

Write up votes and everything else coming up later. Iā€™m bloody exhausted but congrats and thanks everyone for playing. Thanks thewizardmelon for being a massive help and hopefully I did serial_thrilla ā€™s baby justice.

Iā€™m still cursing myself. Everything went wrong today for me, after everything went right through Monday and Tuesday.

So much of it my own doing. But I need to pay respect to big players playing better games.

ZergMinion get the * out of my head. I completely lost sight of the prize once you made that suggestion. You got your wish šŸ˜‚

Congrats Mafia on the win. And I'm happy to announce that SaintBilly will moderate ALL TOS WW games from now on...with the next one starting tomorrow! šŸ¤—
Tomorrow.

Pffft Iā€™m ready to start the next right now!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Iā€™m still cursing myself. Everything went wrong today for me, after everything went right through Monday and Tuesday.

So much of it my own doing. But I need to pay respect to big players playing better games.

ZergMinion get the * out of my head. I completely lost sight of the prize once you made that suggestion. You got your wish šŸ˜‚
This is your punishment for trusting Greenery over me. šŸ¤ 

Really felt like the Village gave up without the leadership of the Mayor. Shame.

Was beautiful. I outplayed everyone to claim an unlikely victory
When you found out you won

51333.jpg

Thanks for the game everyone! I'll let Billy wrap up with the final thoughts when they come through, but man was this a fun one to mod. My favourite part of these is when no matter the plans, some wrinkle, or adaptation, or random allocation of roles causes chaos. 3 doctors, a Spy, a Bodyguard, 6 fake bodyguards and a Veteran seemed so strong but yet there was wrinkles all the way until the end.

Well played all, an absolute pleasure and there was easily 5-6 strong performances! Good luck deciding Billy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back