Unsolved Toyah Cordingley

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BFew

Inn Spectre
AFL Club
West Coast
"Two recently active brutal killers are on the loose in Australia ..."

I guess it won't create enough panic if they tell us one of the perps isn't in the country.
Until they are identified and categorically known to still be in Australia, One can never rule out whether an on the loose killer has left the country or this world, by boat, plane or having "given up the ghost".

Two media wrongs don't always make a right.

PetterdHoisted

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Richmond
Similar situation after Hannah Foster was abducted and murdered in London. Person of interest (who became the main suspect) married immigrant Maninder Pal Singh Kohli fled to the Punjab within days and disappeared. The police in India and his family initially insisted he'd killed himself. It took 16 months to find him and not until Hannah's parents made the trip to India to appear on national TV pleading for information on his whereabouts.

He'd created a new identity in that time and had even remarried, he was caught just near the border where he was trying to get out of India and disappear into Nepal.

This was in 2003 so technology might be more helpful now, I don't mean to be depressing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Hannah_Foster
Came straight to my mind too..

Nothing in the media about any progress with Toyah's case for about a month now. Pretty obvious since the news regarding poi/suspect Raj Singh fleeing to India was leaked the police are being very tight lipped.

I check every day in the hope of some news that they've found him or there's been some new developments in the case.

Iirc RS family offered to give DNA samples. Would those tests be back by now? I'd imagine they'd have been given urgent priority. Would we hear either way what those results are? Or will police maintain a reticent approach till they've made an arrest?
They have "several other POI's" that are being looked into. Wonder what's going on there?

I understand the stance the police are taking with this but I'm sure like many others following Toyah's case it's frustrating not getting updates if there are any.

Last edited:

shellyg

Community Leader
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Thread starter Moderator #155
Nothing in the media about any progress with Toyah's case for about a month now. Pretty obvious since the news regarding poi/suspect Raj Singh fleeing to India was leaked the police are being very tight lipped.

I check every day in the hope of some news that they've found him or there's been some new developments in the case.

Iirc RS family offered to give DNA samples. Would those tests be back by now? I'd imagine they'd have been given urgent priority. Would we hear either way what those results are? Or will police maintain a reticent approach till they've made an arrest?
They have "several other POI's" that are being looked into. Wonder what's going on there?

I understand the stance the police are taking with this but I'm sure like many others following Toyah's case it's frustrating not getting updates if there are any.
Probably go quiet imo until there's an arrest now and it is frustrating. It's sad too, I'm not so sure there are other POI at the present. I'd think the DNA matching would be back by now and we haven't heard he's been cleared.

Could be, makes sense in theory and have wondered the same thing but it may not necessarily mean that at all.

Pretty obvious the media are being stonewalled by police,
so if there's been any new developments, whether it's about RS or even a shift in interest with the "several other POI's" I doubt we will hear about it and like shellyg has pointed out we probably won't until an arrest has been made

Top Bottom