Unsolved Toyah Cordingley * Delhi Police arrest Rajwinder Singh

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
Did Ch7 or the Courier Mail or someone else break the story on the Toyah murder POI?
How did whoever broke the story first get the info?
Who gave whoever broke the story first the green light to do so?

Maybe harder to find the POI or bing him home alive once he knows he's under suspicion.
Although you'd think he would already know that DNA would likely be left behind and that it was only a matter of time before his mobile and vehicle digital footprints would lead police to him.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
I wonder if in murder investigations like this, if the Police detective modus operandi normally has them immediately request and get access to records of all obtainable names of people that left the country or state by plane or boat or train within 72 hours of a murder but did not book their ticket until after the estimated time of the murder or disappearance of the victim?

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
A few more details coming out in this article last updated 25 minutes ago

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-suspect-Indian-male-nurse-flees-country.html

The nurse is understood to have packed up his belongings and flown back to India ......

Police are reportedly working to track the movements of the Indian man, who is believed to have travelled to Cairns on the day of the murder, and link his DNA to the crime scene.

....Staff working in the same hospital as the suspect have reportedly provided statements to police about the man, his behaviour, professional record, personal details and his family history.

Sorbet Bliss

Team Captain
Feb 26, 2018
Now reported suspect has bite and scratch marks. If that is the case, Toyahs DNA will be all over him.
If we are to believe that this key suspect has scratch marks then it's likely they've been successful in obtaining his DNA from swabs, clippings and or scrapings from Toyah's finger nails.
The bite marks may have also yielded results from Toyah but I wonder if these alleged bite marks were from the dog?

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
The bite marks may have also yielded results from Toyah but I wonder if these alleged bite marks were from the dog?

Might they have done DNA tests on the dog too immediately when it was found?

I wonder who tied up the dog to the tree?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorbet Bliss

Team Captain
Feb 26, 2018
Might they have done DNA tests on the dog too immediately when it was found?

I wonder who tied up the dog to the tree?
I believe so, in the earlier articles testing of the dog was mentioned.

Considering the way the dog was reported to have been found. (Tied up so tight it couldn't sit down) I would hazard a guess and say the person responsible for Toyah's murder has done it.

Last edited:
Good dog. I'd hoped he tried. :pensive:

When they bring the pos back, the police should let the dog see they've got him in cuffs.
Plant some drugs on him, handcuff him and let the police dogs do their thing.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
Toyah's step-father slamming the media on the "Honour Toyah" Facebook public group 3 hours ago is being reported in the media now.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-12...der-key-suspect-fled-country-reports/10513514

Seven News learnt of this breakthrough about two weeks ago but we chose not to report it out of respect for Toyah's family and for the ongoing police investigation," reporter Sarah Greenhalgh said.

Ms Cordingley's stepfather Darren Gardiner criticised the media reports in a social media post on Sunday, saying the family had not been told.

"Every single development in this investigation QPS have come to visit us and give us the best update they can before the information goes to media so we can be prepared," he said.

"I'm totally pissed off with how the media has conducted themselves with regards to current information and no regard for our family."

Last edited:
No stopping the press now.

rajid.jpg

Sorbet Bliss

Team Captain
Feb 26, 2018
Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back