List Mgmt. Trade and F/A - 2017/2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please just bloody post what legendstatus said so we don't have to keep reading PM requests.
He said, I won't PM anything unless Otto PM's me for a PM, as long as it's in the PM.

I dont have any trade goss but anyone is welcome to PM me for belly button cleaning tips.
I don't need any help.

lint.jpg

Fair enough. What did he PM you?
If someone shares something with me privately I can’t share it without permission I’m sorry. I guess that is all the customer service training and privacy policy training from work influencing me but I work on the assumption that if it is shared privately then it is not my information to share unless the owner of the information says otherwise.

If someone shares something with me privately I can’t share it without permission I’m sorry. I guess that is all the customer service training and privacy policy training from work influencing me but I work on the assumption that if it is shared privately then it is not my information to share unless the owner of the information says otherwise.

Fair Enough. When the Person says keep Private then you Keep it Private

Righto, got the PM from legend. Apparently we are trading pick 6 and Aish to Carlton for pick 3.
You only got half of it obviously.

We then on trade 3 plus Blair/Ox/Smith, we get 1, 88 & 172 back in return.

Allowing us to get Rayner, Hams & Orrenson.

Blood! Death! War! Rumpy pumpy! Triumph!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You only got half of it obviously.

We then on trade 3 plus Blair/Ox/Smith, we get 1, 88 & 172 back in return.

Allowing us to get Rayner, Hams & Orrenson.

Blood! Death! War! Rumpy pumpy! Triumph!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can be the fresh horse

Hey, what happened to Legendstatus big announcement? Did I miss it? I must admit I got a little geed up for it after the early teaser trailer.
I hurt his feelings so he didn’t share.

I sent him a pm yesterday but he never replied. :'( I guess he doesn't like me. :'(

So, it's clear that you're not a Richmond footballer.

Righto, got the PM from legend. Apparently we are trading pick 6 and Aish to Carlton for pick 3.
I call shenanigans. Carlton aren’t trading out of the top 5 for Aish. Even SOS isn’t that stupid.

I call shenanigans. Carlton aren’t trading out of the top 5 for Aish. Even SOS isn’t that stupid.

Whos availabke at 3 that wpuldnt be at 6. Is rayner a chance

I've just got some extremely interesting mail regarding a Collingwood trade that will go down on Monday, will reveal at 11:15 am tomorrow. Tune in.
Mate, if you've got time to post that, why don't you just give us the good oil now?

Bloody attention seeker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back