List Mgmt. Trade and F/A - 2017/2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call shenanigans. Carlton aren’t trading out of the top 5 for Aish. Even SOS isn’t that stupid.
Ok I'll admit that I never got a PM. I was hoping someone would tell me I was wrong so I could tell them to prove it...

In other news I am holding a press conference at 11:14 am tomorrow to break some very interesting news regarding a Collingwood trade that will go down on Monday.

I've just got some extremely interesting mail regarding a Collingwood trade that will go down on Monday, will reveal at 11:15 am tomorrow. Tune in.
11.15 am?

I don't believe anything that's not PM.

Don't forget to like my post and give me a follow, if I don't get 10 new followers I'm not posting

Is a belly button lint sculpture enough?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm on to you Mr Ed. You're full of s**t.
Belly button lint comes mostly from the clothes we wear and everyone knows horsed don't wear clothes.

I am one sartorially elegant equine. What do we think of belly button lint? Just say Neigh.

25062505@400-1507602653.jpg

Hard to say if this thread is a waste of time or whether this trade period is a waste of time

a little from column a a little from column b

The trade periods painfully boring, but there are some interesting ideas thrown up.

Hard to say if this thread is a waste of time or whether this trade period is a waste of time
original-25942-1427414325-9.jpg

I've just got some extremely interesting mail regarding a Collingwood trade that will go down on Monday, will reveal at 11:15 am tomorrow. Tune in.
I would call you an attention seeker but I might hurt your feelings, you attention seeker.

Straight from the AFL website.

As compensation, the Cats will receive an end of first round selection, which currently falls at pick No.19.

Wouldn't birsbanes compo pick come before Geelongs ?

It does was forgetting the GWS draft sanction

Last edited:
I call shenanigans. Carlton aren’t trading out of the top 5 for Aish. Even SOS isn’t that stupid.
He is actually.

Find any plank of wood, it's smarter than Keanu Silvagni.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back