List Mgmt. Trade and F/A - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news, clubs were shown a proposal on Wednesday where there will be active and inactive lists in the AFL instead of a mid-season draft.

There will be three periods where clubs can nominate a previously undrafted or eligible player to their respective rookie lists throughout the season – after round four, eight and 12.

So you can just list a player? There’s going to be a few really in demand players picked up during those periods imo. There’s bound to be a few kids who were overlooked that will start next year with a bang.

Where did the talk of Madgen and Greenwood being delisted come from? Madgen improved markedly this year. We know Greenwood gives his all every game. This is surely a baseless rumour.
Drove passed the Club last night and was disappointed to see the perimeter fencing still up. Let's hope that comes down next week.

Where did the talk of Madgen and Greenwood being delisted come from? Madgen improved markedly this year. We know Greenwood gives his all every game. This is surely a baseless rumour.
Drove passed the Club last night and was disappointed to see the perimeter fencing still up. Let's hope that comes down next week.

Will stay up until after the Pandemic Ends

There’s almost no chance we delist Madgen. He had a really solid year. Even if he’s pushed out with Howe returning, he provides really solid, dependable depth, and he’ll be cheap. Nothing to gain from losing him at this stage.

A lot of work to do? Kicking 5 in multiple games not good enough for you? He had GF and a sh*te time in hub. As did Grundy. Has he got a lot of work to do as well? Stevo will be a gun. Will always be the one that got away imo. 10 - 12 years ahead of him ffs......... nice one CFC.

Settle down.

He is a one trick pony with a poor work ethic.

Grundy is proven over a number of years and if you're really comparing the 2 then you have little to no idea.

Grundy is a professional off the field with his attitude whereas Stevo wasn't even close. Don't get angry at that, it's simply stating a fact.

And I'm someone who loved Stevo in his first 2 seasons. Also, there's a reason only 1 club was willing to pay his salary.

So where are we up to now with exits:
Beams
Wills
Appleby
Treloar
Stephenson
Atu
Reid
Varcoe
Dunn
Broomhead
Scharenberg

I make that eleven outs. Have I missed anyone?

That’s a pretty solid clean-out.

Sier and the Brown boys will certainly have no excuses if they can’t lock-down spots in our best 22.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade period was a disaster but at least our delistings and retirements have cleaned out most of the dead weight and some salary space.
Pity we only have 2 draft picks.

Trade period was a disaster but at least our delistings and retirements have cleaned out most of the dead weight and some salary space.
That will change.

We will have more then 2 Picks

There should be no excuses for Sier, Browns x 2, Rantall. Those are our only mids now lol Big Pre-seasons boys

Still wait to Happen with the Draft and DFA's.

I have Rantall and T Brown as my 2 Highest Rated out of those 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back