List Mgmt. Trade and F/A - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not that I am a fan, but interested to know what Weed’s reduced salary is?
Harsh i'd imagine, gone from asking for top notch Gelato strain at $300 an oz to Afghan Big Bud, grown in dirt, not flushed, full of seeds at $200 an oz but no one wants that s**t!

Those highlights of Krueger have already convinced me he is a total list need, good pair of hands, strong kick for goal, quick and agile for his height. He is obviously going to get a lot better as he is only 22.
No brainer imo and he isn’t going to cost the earth.

Good size, agility and aggression. That is a good start.

Wow..............I hadn't bothered to look but if those highlights are indicative he's one of the more mobile 196cm players around. Certainly worth a punt based on that.

Wow..............I hadn't bothered to look but if those highlights are indicative he's one of the more mobile 196cm players around. Certainly worth a punt based on that.

A lot of depth in that left boot too.

has Kreuger actually nominated us yet for a trade? Or is it just media speculation atm. Given geel season is over can’t see any reason if he wants to come why hadn’t been officially requested

(Log in to remove this ad.)

has Kreuger actually nominated us yet for a trade? Or is it just media speculation atm. Given geel season is over can’t see any reason if he wants to come why hadn’t been officially requested

Kreuger hasn't nominated us yet. The speculation is from multiple media outlets including from Peter Ryan who is usually pretty good with Pies stuff.

Kreuger hasn't nominated us yet. The speculation is from multiple media outlets including from Peter Ryan who is usually pretty good with Pies stuff.
Even in today's inside trading has him most likely end up with us. So I think we're ahead in the race from St Kilda. He had a zoom meeting with both clubs a few days ago before he returned to vic.

Don’t be using reality now bro, that’s not how these forums work.

'Gold Coast will cover a substantial portion of Peter Wright’s wages when he joins Essendon on a three-year deal as soon as Tuesday.'

'The Suns, no longer needing the forward, 'will continue to pay some of Wright’s annual wage that reportedly sits at up to $500,000 per season.'

The Dons also added a year to his contract so 1,000,000/3 with GC paying a substantial portion of that, let's say $200k a year.

Wright for $600k/3 years and they gave up a future 4th. $200k a year is rookie type numbers lol, and he kicked 29 goals as a second ruck which was 5 off Mihocek lol

There are probably multiple clubs talking to him and he is allowed to have some time to consider his future?

Why does he need to rush to nominate a club

Obviously the club thinks that Krueger is a better long term prospect than Weideman.I really don’t know much about either.Time will tell if our opinion is justified.But it’s clear that we couldn’t afford both of them,and had to pick one.
Perhaps one was the cheaper option.

Apart from a few less than inspiring pics no-one has posted any video of this guy have they?
If we need a Beemer why are we looking a Volkswagons?

Keep our powder dry I reckon.
If we are at the first step of a complete rebuild, identify a AA KPP and KPD and start working toward getting them, next year or the one after.
Don't know how you missed it PE but here.

Why does he need to rush to nominate a club
Despite trade period not starting for a couple of weeks…
What do 20 Something women want to know most? - The ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back