List Mgmt. Trade and Free Agency Discussion 2018 - Edition I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turning stengle and a pick into crouch and a pick would be a big big win.

Plenty of cover in small forwards and improves our starting midfield.

You bet it does. Like I said we wanted forward support Lynch, a big body mid ( Brad) and a tall for ruck support ( expansion teams ).

Lynch is done
Brad is well advanced from what I hear
GCS or GWS is where we are hunting. Have a name but cant drop it yet till given the OK which should be end of week when all teams seasons are done.

Turning stengle and a pick into crouch and a pick would be a big big win.

Plenty of cover in small forwards and improves our starting midfield.
You bet it does. Like I said we wanted forward support Lynch, a big body mid ( Brad) and a tall for ruck support ( expansion teams ).

Lynch is done
GCS or GWS is where we are hunting. Have a name but cant drop it yet till given the OK which should be end of week when all teams seasons are done.
Are you getting inti inside the club? I've not heard Brad Crouch retorted anywhere. Wouldn't be the worst, but given the strength of this draft my preference is to get some kids and reload with 3 midfielders.

I've been surprised that Campbell gets so little opportunity. Roughead does seem to be injured a fair bit. Can play though.
According to a good source Campbell is basically dejected bc of his lack of opportunities and is ready to go full tilt at another club. Roughy is probably a better player , but injuries as you say have hindered his output. I would take Campbell bc I believe he would fit better into our game style and is a disciplined player from a good family background.
Both would be major upgrades on Hampson Griffiths Soldo and Chol and would buy us some time until CCJ and Miller come on.

Lynch is done
I like the look of Mathew Flynn....Darcy Cameron from Swans had a great season in the seconds too

According to a good source Campbell is basically dejected bc of his lack of opportunities and is ready to go full tilt at another club. Roughy is probably a better player , but injuries as you say have hindered his output. I would take Campbell bc I believe he would fit better into our game style and is a disciplined player from a good family background.
Both would be major upgrades on Hampson Griffiths Soldo and Chol and would buy us some time until CCJ and Miller come on.
Delist Chol or Soldo trade in Campbell.

Lynch is done
You are my god.

I
I like the look of Mathew Flynn....Darcy Cameron from Swans had a great season in the seconds too
I don't see the Swans giving up Cameron given they got him as a replacement for Nankervis.

Matthew Flynn is a possibility with GWS likely to get Briggs from the draft but if Lobb wants out that leaves Simpson and nothing.

Tom Nicholls is one that could be an option. They've got Witts and Crossley with Wright also 203cm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I

I don't see the Swans giving up Cameron given they got him as a replacement for Nankervis.

Matthew Flynn is a possibility with GWS likely to get Briggs from the draft but if Lobb wants out that leaves Simpson and nothing.

Tom Nicholls is one that could be an option. They've got Witts and Crossley with Wright also 203cm.
Tom Nicholls hasn't played AFL for years. way too injury prone.

Lynch is done

If the tall is 2m Peter I will officially reserve my 2019 GF ticket tomorrow.

Lynch is done

Hunting for a ruck? Who have they got that we could click in? Peter Wright jumps to mind but we're dreaming if we think we could get him

edit: didnt see Barry_Badrinath post above. Sorry BB.

2470d41bbe2933201cf62b71ee528f11.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Dear Lord, please let this happen! This guys a jet when fit and I’d back in our rehab team to get him right

Lynch is done
Would have to be from GCS as GWS have Lobb as #1 Ruck... Nicholls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back