List Mgmt. Trade and Free Agency Discussion 2018 - Edition II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
agree that both is probably a stretch, but don't discount Scully just yet.

with the GWS cap issues I believe small conversations may have been had.

Think a lot of it would come down to if Scully wanted to leave, and if GWS need to free up more room. so a few things would need to line up but you never know.

I think there’s more to play out on this one.

Think a lot of it would come down to if Scully wanted to leave, and if GWS need to free up more room. so a few things would need to line up but you never know.
******* what. I hope so i just flipped my lid. THE LID IS OFF!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Calling bullshit on this one:
View attachment 568758

My reaction to the rumour. And if it's true even more so.

SA-Blog-Laughter-2.jpg

Edit - Picture doesn't show for me. Descrption - persona ROFLOLing with a group laughing around her.

I love this time of year, so much crap spoken.

Just lots of flogs on sen today. Jack martin, setterfield and scully to the bombers aswell, mumford to the blues as part of the shiel deal. Too many campaigners on the crack pipe today
Last day of school holidays

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Instead of sulking, Geelong should have known Kelly was always gonna leave them. It was known when he was in the draft. They can make his leaving a positive.

West Coast have a couple of very good Victorian kids who can assist Geelong more than one bloke. Kelly had a great year that’s for sure, but it was just one year. He’s 24 too.

Brander, Venables and a compo pick for Kelly and a third round pick is what I would be asking for.

Brander is your young tall for the next ten years, Venables is young and played in the Grand Final and a pick 21 in this draft nets you a very good kid.

He’s made his decision try and get the best out of it.

Jezza Cameron to the Pies according to some flog on SEN :drunk:
This morning on trade radio they were saying Cameron is getting paid around the same amount as Dusty and Jeremy McGovern.
FFS any wonder the cap up there is FUBAR

Scully had a poster of Lids in his room growing up. Can't get any more clear than that. It's happening!

Currently playing with Lids overrated. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back