List Mgmt. Trade and Free Agency Discussion 2018 - Edition V - TRADE SUMMARY IN OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Sam Lloyd is gettable from the dogs.
Third rounder?

Gold Coast also have that kid who’s got pendles like skills silky ball user might be able to pick him up

Jun 18, 2007
Top of the tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
#VICBIAS
We selected that dud Lennon over Cripps , ffs .
Yeah but one of our recruiters (Luke Williams) was at Cartoon at the time.

He quit when they chose Cripps ahead of McCarthy, came to Richmond and convinced Frank to draft CEllis.

caddyshack

Club Legend
Dec 23, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
I believe Sam Lloyd is gettable from the dogs.

Did a quick Photoshop.
Looks good in yellow and black!

download.jpg

Gold Coast also have that kid who’s got pendles like skills silky ball user might be able to pick him up
I think we need a real tough inside mid, skills don’t matter.
A clever forward or two, maybe a slowish ball magnet and a silky outside player.
Obviously taking the piss but just outlining how crazy it is people wanting trades done for the sake of trades. Those are the blokes we just had to trade out and if they were opppsition players we were now looking to trade in people would probably be pumped lol!
I’m happy with what we’ve done.

Jul 27, 2008
wahgunyah
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Coburg, Oklahoma City Thunder
I'd definitely take Greenwood. Yes he's got a horrible history of playing for lelnorf and the injuries but come on. Few being a bit harsh about him in here. We've been lacking the Daniel Jackson / Shane Tuck bigger body type for a good couple of years now. Would be a great get.
Too old and too one dimensional. A key reason why Pies didn't win flag IMO

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back