List Mgmt. Trade & F.A. 2017 (if a scenario sounds wrong - read on before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2014
?
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
49ers
We should offer Danniher 1mil over 6 years and give them Sidebottom and Broomhead. Hell, I'd throw in a pick too if we had to.

I feel like his name doesn't get thrown up because his family history with Essendon, but hey... money talks, and he's out of contract.

He aint leaving but I'd offer him the kitchen sink. 1.3m+ per year. Make essendon pay the market rate and fill up their cap.

jatsad

All Australian
Jan 29, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Jaidyn Hunt is a player I wish were at the Pies. Just about my favourite non Pie right now. He defends with desperation, goes hard and has great pace and a decent kick off half back. I'm not presuming he's actually available but would love to have him.
We were going to select him in his draft, but the Dees jumped in 2 picks prior if I remember correctly

Why is there so much love for him? Done bugger all so far.
I think it's obvious, once he comes into the Pies fwd development program he'll thrive.:drunk:

soreplums

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2009
malvern
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Boston Red Sox
So who would you want

May
Schache
Pittard
Martin
Jones
Reid
Hooper
Lever

Feel free to add, reckon realistically we should go hard for

May
Reid
Jones
Pittard

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'd be happy to add Kelly. Quality outsider. How much cash do we have?

Happy to cut Shachenfrom list due to having to give up our first rounder and cash required v current output.

Go Woods

Norm Smith Medallist
May 30, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Might be left field, go hard at Dusty, use our first pick on a best available KPF, play Pendles as a permanent KPF with Moore.

Might be left field, go hard at Dusty, use our first pick on a best available KPF, play Pendles as a permanent KPF with Moore.
Yes, let's play a top 5 league wide mid and our best mid as a below average key forward. Makes sense.

McOrist

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2009
The East
AFL Club
Collingwood
So who would you want

May
Schache
Pittard
Martin
Jones