List Mgmt. Trade & F.A. 2017 (if a scenario sounds wrong - read on before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we trade JDG, we might be the stupidest club in the AFL.
I feel Swan and JDG's career is very similar. Slow to start their career, a bit of trouble and then EXPLODE.

Please don't trade him.

Jdg is miles ahead of Swan at the same age. No contest. Swan was a name in his third year.

Trading De Goey for a top 10 draft pick is a risk and puts the lists development back. Trading De Goey for a player is generally a loss or draw at best... unless it lands you an A grader in a list position of greatest deficiency. Therefore...

Pies 1st + De goey for a KPF Lynch from G.C is a deal I'd do. And pragmatically its a deal the Suns would do if Lynch decided he wanted to return to Vic and play for the pies - the club he supported when growing up... in the same way we made a beams deal with the lions because we largely had to

Regarding Smith being linked to us, if we did get another midfielder it feels as though we are aiming at fielding 22 midfielders as our best 22...is this Buckley's master plan

Well it could well be

Look I admit I think Smith is a really talented player, and is shaping up as a top 10 player by position.

However, recruiters need to get it in their !@#$%^& heads that our first priority is a key forward...

Smith won't be cheap, getting smith almost guarantees that we won't get a quality KPF this offseason.

Look I admit I think Smith is a really talented player, and is shaping up as a top 10 player by position.

However, recruiters need to get it in their !@#$%^& heads that our first priority is a key forward...

Smith won't be cheap, getting smith almost guarantees that we won't get a quality KPF this offseason.

As at moment the Club looks like they don't Rate Tall Postions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As at moment the Club looks like they don't Rate Tall Postions
It's a bit hard to get a tall when there have been hardly any decent ones available. No draft picks over the last two years didn't help either. Plenty of time this year to target some. No need for us to get our panties in a twist over a player rumour in April.

The CEO & the Pres should have nothing to do with list management. Not sure that is the case at our club though.
Hopefully a new coach would stand his ground & call it for the stupid decision it would be.
Take it to the bank Ed has too much of a say in our club and by extension so does P$rt.

But we don't have nong Silvagni running the show.
Sos the most overrated person in football history

I would have been happy to see Marchbank, Pickett and Ploughman at the Pies.

Can. i answer a question I'm asking?
Yes I can.

Correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back