Strategy Trade and List management (Add your rumour to the simmering stew that is the post season. Edition.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know there has been some trolls on here the last few days but i just wanted to say that i think your list management did exceedingly well.

Turning 25 and 40 into Schache was a master stroke, getting pick 16 was just as good. The stringer saga wasnt fun for anyone, but at least both teams have walked away with a Net-win ala Stewart Crameri a few years ago

So we have to delist Crameri and Honeychurch. To be honest I wouldnt mind just re-rookieing both of them if they dont get new clubs (understand they are likely to). Then we just take 9 and 16 to the draft for the kids

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously hadn’t taken much notice until now. I like the boy.
Hey, "I like the boy." is mine! Well, mine and Bert Newton's. :p

Last edited:
I had a poster at work called the new breed with Stringer, Dahlhaus, Bontempelli, Macrae and Boyd on it. I had to take it down and put it in the bin today. Sad times. I liked that poster.

s**t I’m gonna miss Jake. He wasn’t a goody two shoes, he wasn’t the strongest, the fastest, the most reliable. He was the most exciting. No-one has excited me more in my 4 years as a member more than Jake.

No-one got me out of chair carrying on like BT at his pork choppy finest like Jake did. It’s gonna hurt like hell watching him in another jersey next year. Watching the last few weeks and the breakdown in relationship between Jake and club is like watching your mum and dad split up, and not in a civil way either.

Hopefully those wounds heal, between him, the club, the coaches and the players. Best of luck Jake.

Ironic the bombers are sponsored by antler given their new recruits baggage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back