Strategy Trade and List Management thread 3 (...The pining for the departed. Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly a pick in the 20s would be right but the saints would never agree to that given what they gave up for him.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Stevo saying just after he announced Caleb's re-signing that the talks with JJ would be much more complicated.

I know that after the game in 2015, and again in round 4 2016, some saints fans were going on about billings>bont, but I reckon we should let it go now. It's not even close, we know it, they know it. Just let it go.
Would have no issues if this was the case... but a fair few are still pushing that Billings is going to be better. E.g the "Billings has the look of genius in his eyes that Bontempelli doesn't".

Would have no issues if this was the case... but a fair few are still pushing that Billings is going to be better. E.g the "Billings has the look of genius in his eyes that Bontempelli doesn't".
The joke here being that Bontempelli already IS a Genius, and the poor saints supporters are still hoping based on a look in his eyes. If they want to know what the eyes of a genius footballer look like, tell em to check out the number 4 in the red white and blue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahh. It's the eyes!
See I think my problem is that I've been looking at their respective stats, skills and success. I should have been looking at their eyes.

Holy s**t did someone actually say that?
Yep.
3rb6Qoq.png

So while their dumbarse supporters continue to talk complete an utter garbage like that, I'll keep bringing up the Bontempelli/Billings argument. Atleast until they retire/get delisted..

Last edited:
I'll happily support that assertion as soon as Billings is the B&F in a premiership side at age 20 and smashes all time champion data records for players under 21.

I'll happily support that assertion as soon as Billings is the B&F in a premiership side at age 20 and smashes all time champion data records for players under 21.
Billings is more likely to again feature in your Bottom 50 Mofra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back