Strategy Trade and List .Management thread 5 (...the post coitus cigarette. Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys please do yourself a favour and read that Schache thread on the Lions board. It is true release.

After the constant stream of it on here seeing it from another club and having t be us that made off like bandits... it's great. :)

Guys please do yourself a favour and read that Schache thread on the Lions board. It is true release.

After the constant stream of it on here seeing it from another club and having t be us that made off like bandits... it's great. :)
Can't help but feel for the Lions. After years of having so many players walking out on them, they finally get a talent like Schache who pre-draft is extremely keen to get there to honour his late father, only to have him also walk 2 year later with his own issues. His case is a bit different to Stringer's (who's issues appear to be self-inflicted), and he may never realise his full potential, but at least we got to see Stringer in full flight with an AA selection and premiership.

Brisbane just keep getting kicked when they're down.

OUT: former pick 5 with undoubted potential, poor recent form and a s**t ton of toxic baggage.

IN: former pick 2 with undoubted potential, average recent form and only a moderate amount of baggage. And an upgrade of 2018 2nd to a first this year.

It was looking dicwy dor a minute, but i'd say you guys came out pretty good in the end! Congrats

To me this just feels like Essendon we’re up the front of the human caterpillar, we were second and Brisbane third.

I don't see Footscray much so not sure on ability or potential but why is all the talk about delisting focusing on Honeychurch and Crameri and not Lynch? Is Lynch contracted? I agree with Honeychurch being let go and apparently a promise has been made but favour keeping Crameri.

OUT: former pick 5 with undoubted potential, poor recent form and a s**t ton of toxic baggage.

IN: former pick 2 with undoubted potential, average recent form and only a moderate amount of baggage. And an upgrade of 2018 2nd to a first this year.

It was looking dicwy dor a minute, but i'd say you guys came out pretty good in the end! Congrats

I actually don't give a f!ck what you think so jog back to the drug den

I don't see Footscray much so not sure on ability or potential but why is all the talk about delisting focusing on Honeychurch and Crameri and not Lynch? Is Lynch contracted? I agree with Honeychurch being let go and apparently a promise has been made but favour keeping Crameri.

Lynch was a rookie and has already been delisted I think

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guess what my sons Xmas present is supposed to be???

A number 9 signed indigenous jumper and im 100% being honest

F?ck my life
They haven't even announced jumper numbers next year so no idea what you're stressing over. The single numbers usually given to top players so chances are you'll be safe. Maybe Jj or Dale will take it over, if real lucky Jong might grab it.

Zaine's going to circle our game(s) against Essendon next season so he knows when to get those knees and elbows ready.

Won't be required. Stick Super Dale Morris on him and Stringer won't get a touch...

I hope you are correct, but calling Schache "a result" in October 2017 is not much different from calling our trade period a bust prior to 2 pm. I hope he is a key player in our forward line for the next 10 years but we will have to wait the net result.
I was referring to Schache being a player the club targeted. I have little idea whether that will be a good decision but the club want him, so we got the result we wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back