Strategy Trade and List management (Add your rumour to the simmering stew that is the post season. Edition.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good that Macrae signed. I still think Dahl is the one in danger to leave though
His kicks straight out of a pack are amazing to watch
Barely turns it over with his long high boot

Just murmers I have heard. Hopefully it's just that and he finishes his career a one club premiership player.

Dahl is a must keep. Yes, his kicking in open field situations lacks penetration but otherwise he is a total gun and the best kick from hotly contested situations in the comp.

In his long hair days, he'd receive the ball then pass it on to someone else in a better position. If he thinks he's better an won't continue to do that, good riddance.

nah, he is one of the foundations of the team.

In his long hair days, he'd receive the ball then pass it on to someone else in a better position. If he thinks he's better an won't continue to do that, good riddance.
You’re taking the piss. Dahl is one of our best players and would die for the boys. We simply can’t lose him.

From what I hear about Dahl and have heard it for awhile now. He loves the club, but the pressure cooker environment of AFL footy sometimes gets to him. He needs a release occasionally. Maybe it's because he puts so much effort in? So I reckon he retires before he goes to another club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess i'm just flat after I discovered that the AFL don't fixture the season based around where people want to take holidays.

Was desperate to see the Dogs live in Hawaii this year

I'm going back to Canberra this year , not exactly a tourist hot spot on an idyllic coast , but at least easy to get to.
Anyone wanting me to pass on any advice to the blonks that run the country let me know !

That's of course if there are any of them left :eek:

In : Trengove Crozier Schache, pick 9, pick 16

Out : Boyd and Murphy retired , Hamilton, Stringer the ****, Abby the Blogger. Cloke and Crameri

Jacko re-signs long term.

Ameet Bains , new CEO.

Overall post season has been a success.
Sounds like a shambles of a club in crisis to me. :eek: :p

I'm going back to Canberra this year , not exactly a tourist hot spot on an idyllic coast , but at least easy to get to.
Anyone wanting me to pass on any advice to the blonks that run the country let me know !

That's of course if there are any of them left :eek:

Not sure kings can be dual citizens, so you may have trouble fitting in.

In : Trengove Crozier Schache, pick 9, pick 16

Out : Boyd and Murphy retired , Hamilton, Stringer the ****, Abby the Blogger. Cloke and Crameri

Jacko re-signs long term.

Ameet Bains , new CEO.

Overall post season has been a success.
Agreed. More positives than negatives. Losing Stringer wasn’t ideal but obviously reasons behind it. Losing him how we did was also less than ideal. But enough has been said about that.

Losing Crameri to me seems baffling. Keeping Honeychurch also confusing.

Would’ve preferred to keep Cloke but if the club didn’t think he was going to be playing much at AFL level and he didn’t want to spend nearly the whole year at VFL then i can support that decision.

Trengove a great acquisition, Crozier seems like a Biggs type buy to me which will be great.

Schache is a gamble worth taking.

Excited to have two first round picks, no matter what draft it’s in. Keen to see Dal work his magic.

Ameet Bains could possibly be the best inclusion of the lot. If he sticks with us a while I’m really keen to see what he can do.

A little disappointed in the lack of coaching movement. Seems odd to me. We won a premiership in 2016 played musical chairs with our coaches and offloaded Monty and brought in Steve Grace.

Failed miserably in 2017 and change nothing. Only message i see in that is fix what isn’t broken and don’t fix what is broken.

Will be interesting to see what happens with JMac. Thought his off season this year wasn’t bad at all, I don’t put much of the Stringer shitfight on his shoulders.

Just wish draft night would hurry up.

It's been a bit quiet around here lately. I miss all the Stringer hype and the impending doom. I miss King Harold's insights and most of all, I miss Wizard17's potato memes
Don't worry, there will be plenty of impending doom rumours over the next twelve months. Already started with Dahl, and Libba...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back