Strategy Trade and List management Thread (cont in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d argue that we’re not in exactly the same space. Adams now has 2 years remaining on a contract and that gives us a stronger hand.

Do you honestly believe that the club will sit on him for 2 years in lieu of a trade that they find agreeable?

Thats their only bargaining chip.

Having a player ask for a trade 2 years in a row makes his position untenable.

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
Is a Finlayson, Adams, pick 32 three-way trade something of merit?

Think Jeremy could be a good swingman and is a known quality. Young but not too young.

Far worse options than this. I quite like it.

Hey Vital - Are you able to clarify your post from yesterday regarding Wingard? Do you have a hunch, some info, a vibe, anything?!
Sorry was playing DND when i dropped that bit so totally forgot to reply

Bit of info on this one, Port will ask way too much from us which dogs will back out (could always change) and Dogs will go at Wingard next year as a RFA and get him

Oct 19, 2012
Minas Morgul
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Sorry was playing DND when i dropped that bit so totally forgot to reply

Bit of info on this one, Port will ask way too much from us which dogs will back out (could always change) and Dogs will go at Wingard next year as a RFA and get him

Asking for first this year and next year? Sounds that way.

Hope we are sniffing around another big fish if that’s the case.

Pannalstaroz

Norm Smith Medallist
May 4, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just got a text from one of the guys:

“Mate I haven’t heard anything new and anyone in the media saying they expect an answer from him at any time is fibbing. Port don’t know anything either but if I hear anything I’ll let you know. Still reckon he gets to you guys though.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screenshot_20181010-120742_Instagram.jpg

Dale4captain

Premiership Player
Sep 14, 2010
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Can he play forward Dale??

Don’t see a need for him back.
Can actually see him on a wing or as a high half-forward. Beautiful leg. Even if he's played back, Naughton, Cordy & Finlayson as pillars back there is flexible af. Lewis Young goes forward. Still think that's his position.

TBH I just don't want more kids. Jeremy is only 22 but at least he's had some development put into him.

Riggo3

Draftee
Sep 30, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
surely we get some experience in ..
We have to get some experience in, we don’t need more kids. I believe we are set up well now with youth and need to bring in a player like Wingard to add that class and x-factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back