Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 2 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think we should have another nibble at Breust. Massive upgrade on Gowers, and can actually kick straight most of the time.
Feels too late now. He's 29 this year, we'd only get a few years out of him but would have to pay a huge price considering he's arguably the Hawks best player (besides Mitchell, but I still personally rate Breust higher)

Feels too late now. He's 29 this year, we'd only get a few years out of him but would have to pay a huge price considering he's arguably the Hawks best player (besides Mitchell, but I still personally rate Breust higher)
Three or four years would be a good return. He can fill a spot, while offering leadership down there. Hawks would let him go for the right price imo, worth asking the question.

Everyone relax, Boyd's unpaid salary is NOT included in our cap in 2020 or 2021. If they said otherwise on Gameday they were incorrect. Wont free up $2 million though, closer to $1.5.
We could turn that into a 3yr deal for McKay, simply adding another 300k from our own kitty. Get it done Dogs. Even with the Blues getting spanked, Harry showed some good signs at times. Him and Naughton up forward would be amazing.

We could turn that into a 3yr deal for McKay, simply adding another 300k from our own kitty. Get it done Dogs. Even with the Blues getting spanked, Harry showed some good signs at times. Him and Naughton up forward would be amazing.

Can’t wait to obsess about this before ultimately being let down come trade period!!

Probably have a huge target in mind for end of this year (At least I hope so). Or 2 good targets. I would try and lure the Reid Brothers. I think Ben would do it but Sam probably wont unless his brother is there too. Both with injury prone though so high risk but at least both can play in either back or forward. Be also a good story from it.

Probably have a huge target in mind for end of this year (At least I hope so). Or 2 good targets. I would try and lure the Reid Brothers. I think Ben would do it but Sam probably wont unless his brother is there too. Both with injury prone though so high risk but at least both can play in either back or forward. Be also a good story from it.
Yeah, a good story. That should be our priority when it comes to trades. If it doesn’t come off maybe there’s some homeless bloke we can pay $700k a year. Who needs flags when you can have a good story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noah Balta is our of contract. Thought he was ok against us (Naughton did the majority of his destruction on Broad) and would be ideal for Bev’ style. Versatile, strong and fast.

Make no mistake he currently would have a spot at either end for us right now.

Noah Balta is our of contract. Thought he was ok against us (Naughton did the majority of his destruction on Broad) and would be ideal for Bev’ style. Versatile, strong and fast.

Make no mistake he currently would have a spot at either end for us right now.
Not a bad target given Richmond's cap squeeze. I suspect they pay Astbury to avoid FA offers which helps.

Two young kpp i would look at (i liked them in their draft year) are Patrick Kerr and Tom De Koning

Cheap contracts that have the ability to be lead up forwards

Could we be looking at Anthony Scott in the mid season draft as that small pressure forward I see he kicked 2 and laid 7 tackles on the weekend. Can also run through the middle ?

Could we be looking at Anthony Scott in the mid season draft as that small pressure forward I see he kicked 2 and laid 7 tackles on the weekend. Can also run through the middle ?
He hasn't nominated for the draft, so won't even get a look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back