Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 2 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't understand the Tippa goes missing stuff.
He isn't a midfielder, so he's never going to have the same kind of influence on a game as someone like a Bont or a Cripps.
His influence really does rely on other players to also be doing their bit.

Ever see him give up on a chase? Ever see him give up on a contest? Ever see him just waltzing around waiting for cheapies out the back? I haven't. Maybe I just don't watch enough Essendon games to notice.
I may be eating my words tonight, having a fantastic game so far

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tips wins game for Bombers. Already wanted him but after today’s game really would love him. Especially to stick It right up the Bombers.

Remember bringing up AMT weeks ago and no-one was keen because he had a stinker that night. Cal Twomey was the first one to raise the idea weeks ago. Not sure if there’s anymore to it than that or whether Cleary is turning Twomey’s idea into a rumour. I like him, for the right price. If we could get him for around a second round pick and $550k then I’m ok with that. He’s not perfect but he would add a lot to us.

Nice bit of downhill skiing to kick a miracle goal to win the match with 20 seconds to go

Nothing wrong with downhill skiing as long as you’re good at it. Eddie Betts has made a career out of it and he’s one of the greatest small forwards of modern times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back