Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 2 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much do footy journos get paid?

If it's a lot, I'm quitting my job and becoming one.

"Lost another premiership pair in Roughead and Adams"

FFS...DO SOME ******* RESEARCH MAN....ADAMS IS NOT A PREMIERSHIP PLAYER

Wonder if Gleeson is lurking.. the article now has " They also lost another key pair " :D

He played forward before he was drafted didn’t he?
Yes, but a lot of gun tall juniors do. Even Cameron Ling as a full forward pre draft!

The kid's still 19 years old (turns 20 in December). There's no rush.

Going through the delisted free agents is a grim activity, not much value there. But if I had to pick one, wouldn't be too disappointed with Brady Grey as a left-field choice. Little bit undersized for the naturally inside role he plays though.

What sort of player is Rueben William?
Rebounding defender with great kicking skills
Can play as a pressure forward or as an inside midfielder
Has a great leap on him and been working part time as multi cultural ambassadors for Bulldogs

Rebounding defender with great kicking skills
Can play as a pressure forward or as an inside midfielder
Has a great leap on him and been working part time as multi cultural ambassadors for Bulldogs
Have you ever thought of a role in player management ? You could make a s**t sandwich sound tasty and fulfilling. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once you get set on a bloke, you never change your opinion, no matter what.

Even if he were to win the Brownlow (hypothetically ;) ) in a premiership year you'd still be bagging him. And lamenting our flag...

You must despise Dickson for kicking 3 goals in a GF (our approx winning margin).

Poor mans "Changkuoth Jiath", would he be our first Rueben always liked that song "Hurricane" by Bob Dylan.
Must admit i'm a huge fan of Jiath, his development this year off half back and on the wing in the vfl has been great

Once you get set on a bloke, you never change your opinion, no matter what.

Even if he were to win the Brownlow (hypothetically ;) ) in a premiership year you'd still be bagging him. And lamenting our flag...

You must despise Dickson for kicking 3 goals in a GF (our approx winning margin).

Seriously do you have to respond to a poo emoji? Dont make those of us who have him on ignore suffer through reading people get baited by a zero effort troll.

Agree, he is still only light at 77 kg and quite thin, but he has some wheels and plenty of tools in the garden shed.
if he can bulk up to around 83-85kg while keeping his speed, would be a top 22 players for most clubs

Well I guess we can only get better? Maybe....

Gowers - tailed off a bit but looks to be useful

Dickson made a big difference when he was playing - with Lloyd we should have at least one experienced forward each game

Fergus did show something- naturally seem to find space and had a few shots each game

Schache was improving as the year went on

Boyd was carrying an injury and if settled gives us something. Even when he doesn’t mark he is hard to mark against

Lipinski, Dale and Richards have all shown multiple goal scoring capability

Strikes fear into opposition?..........ah No..... but mostly on the up so we can work with that.

May get Picken back but if not we don’t really have anyone who would truly bother a good backline. Menzel does that but it’s the injuries. Bont also but robbing Peter.

As you say natural forward instincts not a strength - Clay Smith has them. McLean maybe but cupboard a bit empty.

I think that there is room to improve as the players spend more time together, but I don't think we either know - or can get on the park - our preferred F50 setup. I think that if we can get West and a silky, speedy forward or mid - then there is potential significant upside to be had. If someone can teach Boyd how to hold his hands during marking, get Schache a little more confident of body contact - that's a good starting point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back