Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 2 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get Bruce and fail to get a decent KPD has it occurred to anyone that we might just go with our KPDs as Naughton plus 1-2 of Young, Trengove, Cordy?

I don't want to ignite the whole Naughton forward or back debate here - there's a dedicated thread for that and it's been thrashed out repeatedly. I just wanted to point out the possibility while we're considering our trade options for KPD cattle. It would allow us to re-focus our trade/draft strategy on our next priorities.

I reckon Bev's preference would still be to keep Naughton as a CHF but if no KPDs can be found and with the likelihood of getting another key forward in Jamarra UH in 2020 he might just decide it's strategically better for the team to push Naughton back. I think it's unlikely any of Schache, Bruce or JUH would make a decent KPD.
Aye Aye capt'n, full speed ahead.

Sam Frost from Melbourne? Very frustrating player but there’s a bit to like and work with. Quick and strong, but disposal is poor. We need defenders and if we miss on Keath who do we turn to.

We all know we already have several poor users of the ball, last thing we need is a defender whose disposal is poor.

Get footballers who can use the ball. Should be first tick on the checklist.

Somebody drop something new please before I die of boredom!!
Oi've hearrd a rumour that there's a treasure chest full of pieces of TPP. Hush now, but a little boyd tell it to me.

It be buried in an isolated spot known only as "Barkers" but no map reveals where that may be.

Be careful now how you use that there piece of news. If worrd gets owt, that there Barkers as like as not will become a destination for all sorts of strange folk.

Only marginally off topic for a trade thread ...

Happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day everybody!

With your nautical user name you must feel like you're in your home port today

Only marginally off topic for a trade thread ...

Happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day everybody!

What’s a pirates favourite letter?

You think it’s the RRRRR, but it’s actually the CCCCC

Back on topic, bit of talk on Gaff potentially not triggering a clause and being a FA 😳
Be nice on the wing with his two-way gut running!

News related to us but not related to us (so to speak)

Ryder basically guaranteed to go to St Kilda. Opens the door for saints to trade Bruce.

Also talk of Jack Steven going to Geelong for a mid to late pick, although you read their board & he’s so overrated they still think he’s a first rounder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weren't exit interviews supposed to be happening this week? Why have we not heard anything re: delistings

Wouldn't have thought our Cats trading history was that bad. Hamling and Bluey Hampshire were wins and Street and Lunn were serviceable enough for cheapies. Struggling to think of many others
[/QUOTE]

Matty Robbins :thumbsu:

Speaking of pirates. A quick google search reveals the 7 most popular tortures favoured by them are: Flogging, Dunking, Tied to the Mast, Walking the Plank, Sold as a Slave, Marooning and Keelhauling. If anybody knows any active pirates out there I have a candidate ripe for shanghaiing and suited to all 7 punishments - Toby Greene.

Weren't exit interviews supposed to be happening this week? Why have we not heard anything re: delistings
At a guess, we have enough spots for the draft so I would think the club is waiting to see who is brought in to the club via trade before any delisting.

I have heard that Elliott is looking for offers over 600k, seems a lot higher than what some have been suggesting on the trade forum.
I have no idea if it accurate though.

Wouldn't have thought our Cats trading history was that bad. Hamling and Bluey Hampshire were wins and Street and Lunn were serviceable enough for cheapies. Struggling to think of many others
[/QUOTE]
Mate, I can give you a team of outs. Street, Wills, Moles, Stack, Djjerkura, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back