Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Munnez

Club Legend
Apr 2, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Imo Moore is the pies best player. Don’t see anyway they don’t offer him a very very good contract.
Most likely but could the chance at a premiership sway his thinking if the dollars weren't miles off would be the only chance.
Still reckon it's an extremely tiny chance though

Mofra

Dec 6, 2005
Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Coney Island Warriors
Most likely but could the chance at a premiership sway his thinking if the dollars weren't miles off would be the only chance.
Still reckon it's an extremely tiny chance though
Our cap might be too tight but we could consider other options. Who knows the players that may be available this trade time, there's always a surprise.

For all we know Gardner will improve and Darcy will play a couple of games in defence and it becomes less of a priority, especially with TOB providing more of a chop out. In previous years we had Crozier and Wood providing intercept marking capacity, something we simply didn't have in the second half of 2021.

House_of_Dahl

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 12, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I still think Libba can perform at the elite level next year. Second most important is a pretty major stretch when it means he'd be ahead of either Bont, or Macrae (just won Gary Ayres award and had 3 consecutive AAs). We then have West who I am confident can step into a serious role in the next year or two. Yes, Dunkley is a great player, but I feel he's more replaceable than Dale, who just made AA in a brand new role. If it were up to me, we'd keep both.

TBH I do worry about the loss of Libba. His contested ability, blind vision, hands, and composure are elite and very underated. Could lose him at any moment but he's somehow Invincible.

House_of_Dahl

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 12, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
IMO a league wide top 10 player. IF we can get him (requires $1M a year?), we will lose someone we would prefer to keep due to salary cap problems. I would still go for it anyway. Moore can intercept, run and deliver 55m downfield. He is two players in 1.
I'd love him but we'd probably be losing 2 good players to land him. One to cover part of him and the seond to cover the rest of him and help retain others already on the list.

ScragCity

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I really hope its not true but I'm hearing there's a good chance that Treloar isn't playing footy next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mr. Walker

Premiership Player
Apr 15, 2002
PO Box. 7 Powelltown
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If every year from now on I post that Adam Treloar will not play next year, will you guys acknowledge my great predictive powers when i am eventually right? ( You dont have to acknowledge it with cash just a "well done fine sir" will do but it is your call)

TedDougChris

Premium Platinum
Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
If every year from now on I post that Adam Treloar will not play next year, will you guys acknowledge my great predictive powers when i am eventually right? ( You dont have to acknowledge it with cash just a "well done fine sir" will do but it is your call)

You heard it here first, Scotty Wynd didn’t turn up to training today...

May not be playing next year !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad