Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another very impressive cameo from a Meek yesterday. He looks like he’s about to turn into a very good ruck.
One of the two late signing last year that were mentioned by posters on this board (Meek, Ballarat boy, and Strachan from the Crows).

That Jesus (or was it Monty Python?) fella at the sermon on the mount knew his recruiting targets:

'Oh, it's 'blessed are the Meek'. I'm glad they're getting something, they have a hell of a time. '

No mention of McStay.

Reminds me of a comment about Warnie I heard the other day: "He is the messiah and he is a very naughty boy."

The AFL's Covid-19 Contingency List plan: -
Clubs can list up to 20 top-ups from state league affiliates by March 11. -
They can TRAIN with that club if there are fewer than 30 players available due to Covid. -
They can PLAY with that club if there are fewer than 28 available...

They can TRAIN with that club if there are fewer than 30 players available due to Covid. -
10 rucks and 10 key defenders please.

I'm sure someone's asked this via the social media channels.

But, what's "due to covid"?

Say, with a list of 40, we have 11 out for non covid related issues, and one covid case isolating brings us down to 28 available players, are we allowed to play guys from this additional list?

On the other extreme, it can't possibly be "to use the supplementary list, all 12 players unavailable from the main list must be due to covid".

There must be some kind of tipping point/threshold of covid related list losses where this contingency plan comes into effect.

I'm sure someone's asked this via the social media channels.

But, what's "due to covid"?

Say, with a list of 40, we have 11 out for non covid related issues, and one covid case isolating brings us down to 28 available players, are we allowed to play guys from this additional list?

On the other extreme, it can't possibly be "to use the supplementary list, all 12 players unavailable from the main list must be due to covid".

There must be some kind of tipping point/threshold of covid related list losses where this contingency plan comes into effect.
Yes you can but if you have players out just due to injury, ie;no covid in the club then the suplement players cannot be used.

Rumour on the Adelaide board is that Josh Dunkley wants to join the Crows

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back