Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

LittleG

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Ratten is doing a bevo trying to reinvent the game.

Battle was great in 2020(?) as a key back from memory. Think he’s just a victim of his own versatility
I think he is attainable just not seen enough of him to know IF he is capable of being a FB. Ideally we want a FB not a CHB.

Note:
I actually don’t mind the prospect of playing talls that mostly run between the arks, like wingmen. They do provide a good outlet option. As we have both English & Naughton who can do that well, I don’t want Battle for that ability.

Dale4captain

Premiership Player
Sep 14, 2010
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
I think he is attainable just not seen enough of him to know IF he is capable of being a FB. Ideally we want a FB not a CHB.

Note:
I actually don’t mind the prospect of playing talls that mostly run between the arks, like wingmen. They do provide a good outlet option. As we have both English & Naughton who can do that well, I don’t want Battle for that ability.
Yeah not sure if he’d have the genuine size for FB but definitely fits Bevo’s versatility mantra and would be great in our zone.

doggies ftw

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 22, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Its official now. Bailey Williams re-signs until 2023.
Great news, loving the way our small backs are coming on for the way the games going.

When Croz comes back him, Williams and Docs great long kicks are going to be so damaging in getting us rolling from half back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Golden_6

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
"General Manager of List Management and Football Projects, Sam Power, said it was pleasing to have Williams recommit."

We look to have changed Power's 'official title'. It might be a duplication of some roles given the Covid impacts.

TommyD13

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Adelaide United Southampton
Wasn’t Collier-Dawkins a dogs fan growing up? Could be a handy addition for further midfield depth (rather than Hayes or Roarke etc) and could come cheap, seems to have really fallen down the pecking order at the tiges. Waste of what appeared to be a real talent.

Virgin Dog

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Wasn’t Collier-Dawkins a dogs fan growing up? Could be a handy addition for further midfield depth (rather than Hayes or Roarke etc) and could come cheap, seems to have really fallen down the pecking order at the tiges. Waste of what appeared to be a real talent.
With West and Jong playing VFL, and McLean currently out injured, I think we have more than enough midfield depth. I'd hate to go chasing more, and would prefer we focused our efforts on finding ruck and KPD depth

Sharkey66

Premiership Player
May 7, 2011
Boronia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
His mum told me who they support, fairly sure it was sydney, though could be remembering wrong. Definitely not the dogs though

ThePhreshOne

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Wonder if we can dislodge Robbie Tarrant or Michael Hurley from their clubs

On VOG-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Both are cooked with a capital C my dude.

Although so was Brian Lake when he went to win three flags with the Hawks so wtf do I know. Would prefer Tarrant.

Remove this Banner Ad