Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

GetDimmaBack

BigFooty Librarian
Mar 30, 2008
Gippsland via Braybrook
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Sunderland, Phillip Island Dogs
This is what happens when an obstinate Beveridge refuses to play JUH, who has clearly been ready since round one.

Other teams are already sniffing around and Dedoro is the best in the business at getting in the ear of disgruntled guns wasting away in the 2nds.

The jungle drums are starting to beat that JUH isn't at all happy with not playing round one and is fielding offers for his next contract.
I'm reliably informed that Dodo has already cut out a high 3rd round pick to get him across...

Northernsoul74

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Sounds like collingwood are imploding and the playing group is fractured. Are we a chance at all of getting Moore?? Hope Treloar’s in his ear all year about how much more relaxed it is here. Sam Power should throw the kitchen sink at him. He’s the final piece of the puzzle.
Salary would be too much for us.

adogsfan5

Club Legend
Jun 12, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Sounds like collingwood are imploding and the playing group is fractured. Are we a chance at all of getting Moore?? Hope Treloar’s in his ear all year about how much more relaxed it is here. Sam Power should throw the kitchen sink at him. He’s the final piece of the puzzle.
Doubt we can offer big money to the Bont and also another 700-800k to Moore

Mofra

Dec 6, 2005
Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, The Exers
Come back Roughy!
Keath can play higher, Roughy deep. Got a solid 2 years left, perhaps even 3.

Virgin Dog

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Twomey did claim we have enough cap space to sign everyone on and still make plays this offseason. Even better if we offload JJ and Schache. Still, I doubt Moore is even a remote possibility of happening. De Goey would be out the door long before Moore you'd think.

The one I'd be targetting from the Pies is Crisp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

doggie dog

Senior List
Sep 21, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
We can give them Richards/1st round pick and either JJ or Schache(Salary match).
Getting Richards(Lou's great-nephew) and currency for Daicos could offset the loss of Moore(Son of a Captain)

Bulldogs85

Club Legend
Sep 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Twomey did claim we have enough cap space to sign everyone on and still make plays this offseason. Even better if we offload JJ and Schache. Still, I doubt Moore is even a remote possibility of happening. De Goey would be out the door long before Moore you'd think.

The one I'd be targetting from the Pies is Crisp.
If we do in fact have the money to target someone it should be Moore not Crisp

Remove this Banner Ad