Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Power and his predecessors have done a pretty good job to put a list together where we really only have one clear weakness (a second KPD). Fix that and we have the flexibility to select the best players available regardless of their position.

Much better than having to target specific players for various weak areas and it's why we're able to add players like Treloar to reinforce our strengths.

Could play Naughton at CHB if we had Mckay...

yid3H_.gif

Sam Power and his predecessors have done a pretty good job to put a list together where we really only have one clear weakness (a second KPD). Fix that and we have the flexibility to select the best players available regardless of their position.

Much better than having to target specific players for various weak areas and it's why we're able to add players like Treloar to reinforce our strengths.
And to be fair they thought they had that covered too by getting Marcus Adams (2015) and Aaron Naughton (2017).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would Zerk-Thatcher get a run with you guys? He's been a gun at VFL level but hasn't got the opportunities at AFL level. Good lock down defender, just avoid putting the ball in his hands.

Would be worth * all too.

Would Zerk-Thatcher get a run with you guys? He's been a gun at VFL level but hasn't got the opportunities at AFL level. Good lock down defender, just avoid putting the ball in his hands.

Would be worth fu** all too.

How big is he mate ?? is he KPD size or is he an undersized defender ? We need someone to lockdown and take on the gorilla forwards, we have plenty of guys that play slightly taller than they are.

I’ve seen far worse suggestions. With Hurley coming to the end I thought you’d want to keep him. I know he’s more lockdown than Hurley.

How big is he mate ?? is he KPD size or is he an undersized defender ? We need someone to lockdown and take on the gorilla forwards, we have plenty of guys that play slightly taller than they are.
Listed as 195cm but still slight for his height.

Listed as 195cm but still slight for his height.
He looks slight but he "plays bigger" If that makes sense. He doesn't seem to be tossed around easily by the gorilla forwards.

in before “part of a trade for JUH “

🙄

What’s the knock on him? Speed? Kicking efficiency? Lack of rebound etc?
You really don't want the ball in his hand. He's not Sam Frost levels of bad but if hes got it 20m chips are what you hope to see. And he doesn't seem to intercept mark at AFL level though I think give him time to build confidence and he would.

It's the lack of bulk (I think) that's held him back, but as I said he doesn't seem to be ragdolled because of it.

You really don't want the ball in his hand. He's not Sam Frost levels of bad but if hes got it 20m chips are what you hope to see. And he doesn't seem to intercept mark at AFL level though I think give him time to build confidence and he would.

It's the lack of bulk (I think) that's held him back, but as I said he doesn't seem to be ragdolled because of it.
Just looked him up he turning 23 and has only played 15 games would of thought he would of played a lot more then that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back