Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was undoubtedly a physical factor involved. Heads of fitness plan the work loads months in advance. Traveling regularly and having strict quarantine restrictions including not being able to have a recovery session after the Essendon game would definitely have had some impact on performance. How much is unclear however Melbourne were able to maintain an extremely high level of pressure and a player number advantage that we couldn't match.

How did Sammy P turn 17 into 23, 44 and 45? I just had a look at that entire 4 way trade and it makes no sense why we come out as far ahead as we do? Blokes a bloody genius. I would think the cats 30/32 for 23 and one of ours in the 40’s could be on the cards. If we gave them 45 it would drop back to 40 assuming all our earlier ones get absorbed so cats could jump 7 forward and 8 back with their 2 picks. Good if there is someone they want early in the 2nd round.

Sammy P will now prove me a dumbkiss and turn 23 into a 2022 first rounder using magic smoke and fairy dust…

Knightmare’s latest phantom draft has Sam Darcy listed at 205cm.
That's a positive, as the scouts consider his judgement of the ball in flight as very good. Will be hard to spoil taking the ball at the highest point

Wheres he come from?
Apparently he's been Collingwood's AFL engagement manager whatever the heck that is. He's also their VFL Operations Manager.

1635392706000.png

I am guessing they go back to the Hawks together, so I assume Bevo will know what kind of footballing mind Spangher has. I hope he does well.

Apparently he's been Collingwood's AFL engagement manager whatever the heck that is. He's also their VFL Operations Manager.

View attachment 1269480

I am guessing they go back to the Hawks together, so I assume Bevo will know what kind of footballing mind Spangher has. I hope he does well.

Interesting. Seems like more of an adminstration figure rather than coach.

Either way, I am excited to see what he can do with our forward line. We look awesome when we are firing, but can be shocking when we are off.

My tip is that Moz will take over defence if Bubba moves to a different line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't ask for a better off-season for our young fellas.
Yeah honestly from the outside looking in it’s bloody fantastic how much time Naughty & Jamarra in particular are spending with Bont. The bloke is just the ultimate professional, as little or as much of the way he goes about things rubbing off on the young boys is a great thing

Yeah honestly from the outside looking in it’s bloody fantastic how much time Naughty & Jamarra in particular are spending with Bont. The bloke is just the ultimate professional, as little or as much of the way he goes about things rubbing off on the young boys is a great thing

Westy being there is great too. He's talented but hasn't been able to force his way into the team and has played a bit selfishly. Time with Bont will be fantastic ffor him.

Top five fastest players in 2021

Jason Johannisen 34.56km/h
Bailey Dale 34.16
Caleb Daniel 34.02
Bailey Williams 34.02
Laitham Vandermeer 33.80

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back