Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You have retained Dunkley
Added Treloar for cheap
Got a very good backup ruckman in Stefan Martin
Will draft Ugle Hagen

For me, your club has arguably won trade week

26 + 33 + 42 = pick 7 on the points calculator. We’d have traded that packet for 14 without hesitation - it was a deal in our favour. It’s better than Treloar for a future second. This is brilliant.

Gotta factor in the 20% discount too my man.

Enough points from 14 to cover a bid at pick 4.

jeez the Pies salary cap situation must have been dire. Really poor planning and list management from what is ordinarily a well run club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Power leaving the 2020 AFL trade negotiations (2020, colourised)

tenor.gif

QUOTE="random__hero, post: 67960175, member: 153547"]
*takes membership card out of microwave & replaces it with popcorn*

Off to the bombres board for a vibe check
[/QUOTE]
Going to be more salt over there than a Russian Salt mine , isn't it glorious

Can't have that, try mis
Sammy Power is the new Billy Beane - mediocre player, legendary football/general manager.
Can't have that. Sam was the top player for deliveries inside 50's in one year in the Competition. When he was playing, another poster, not me, correlated wins with Sam playing, positive. Sam should have been stationed at half forward, not wing, not tagging. Sam played 97 games with us then made the last bad decision to date, that I know of, go to North. Rocket wanted him to be a tagger, like Picken. Sam didn't stand his ground. He should have stayed and proved Rocket wrong. Maybe he learned from that. Rocket's gone, Sam's in his rightful position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back