Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If I recall MD was saying something about McAsey and the dogs at the next trade period. So there could be something brewing there particularly if Dunks still wants out, would have enough trade capital to work out a deal
Not a pop at MD but wasn’t sure if that was actual intel he’d heard or just putting 2 and 2 together due to McAsey being a huge fan.

Bulldogs85

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
NBA- Houston Rockets
Few on the Adelaide board think he wants out. Sounds like a bit of a loner at the club. A footy obsessive apparently.
I remember watching the draft that night when the crows called his name out he didn’t look all that happy. Before all the COVID-19 crap happened he was going to sign a two year extension

Munnez

Premiership Player
Apr 2, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Highly rated KPD with 2 years development I would give up a 1st in a heart beat to bring him aboard. He won't have shown a lot at this point as the Crows have been getting smashed. There is a lot of upside IMO and well worth taking a punt if he is gettable

dergert

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 17, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
As a Dogs fan growing up, I can't imagine Lipinski will be in any rush to leave the club. Admittedly i've not seen much of the Crows, but given the hype around McAsey, he hasn't seemed to live up to it just yet from the bits i've seen.
It was his first year. He will be exactly what we need....

Then we will play him in the forward pocket

dogzrule

Club Legend
Jul 20, 2010
nfa
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hope Bont gets his paperwork done soon!! The last thing we need is to come round 16 pushing for finals and all the media wants to talk about is how he hasn’t recommitted to the club.

Least of our worries I think.

Bailey Williams worries me a little

Virgin Dog

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Williams just had a breakout year, winning our most improved award and finishing 5th in the Sutton medal, only behind Bont, Daniel, Libba and Macrae. He replaces Suckling's role in the side, and is fast becoming one of our best players. No way would I be okay with trading him

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Williams just had a breakout year, winning our most improved award and finishing 5th in the Sutton medal, only behind Bont, Daniel, Libba and Macrae. He replaces Suckling's role in the side, and is fast becoming one of our best players. No way would I be okay with trading him
I’d rather keep Williams than get McAsey.

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I highly doubt crows would do that

IF As you expressed Williams is a chance to leave it would be a deal I would be satisfied with.

I never said Williams would leave and personally doubt very much he would leave to go to that rabble. Port are more the danger if he wants to go home.

McAsey will be back in Victoria in 2022, bank it.

Amazing how the mob make things up time and time again isn’t it?

Bulldogs85

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
NBA- Houston Rockets
IF As you expressed Williams is a chance to leave it would be a deal I would be satisfied with.

I never said Williams would leave and personally doubt very much he would leave to go to that rabble. Port are more the danger if he wants to go home.

McAsey will be back in Victoria in 2022, bank it.

Amazing how the mob make things up time and time again isn’t it?
well hopefully McAsey will be wearing a bulldogs jumper in 2022 😉

Bulldogs85

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
NBA- Houston Rockets
players that are out of contract in 2021
Bont
Libba
Wallis
Williams

then we have some younger players out of contract
weightman
Butler
Vandermeer

Sam power has big job this year

Virgin Dog

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
players that are out of contract in 2021
Bont
Libba
Wallis
Williams

then we have some younger players out of contract
weightman
Butler
Vandermeer

Sam power has big job this year
Not remotely worried about Bont and Wallis. Libba I doubt leaves, it's more the concern of premature retirement (whether from deciding to call it quits, or being forced by injury). Williams and Vandermeer I'd hope we are looking to re-sign ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back