Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it also a lie that he has trained with Tom Mitchell over the off-season for the second or third time now?
They were at kindergarten together (Tom's a bit backward) and live next door to each other. They both own the same breed of dog.

All the above is also a lie

Bulldogs Legend

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Dunkley would be an amazing list fit for Carlton. Stick him in with Cripps and Walsh and they have a list that starts to look pretty fricking good. I’d be going hard if I was their list manager.
They would not have the room in their salary cap after their recent recruiting certainly not to match a mega deal like the bombers were offering

Bulldogs Legend

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
By chance, I think it may have been the first time we played PA at Mars, I happened to sit next to two ladies one of whom had a Dogs beanie and PA scarf on. I asked her if she was confused and she replied "I am Bailey Williams' aunt and we are PA people". She then pointed to the lady next to her and said and that's his mum. Fortunately she had only Dogs gear on. True story.

Based on nothing more than that highly insightful 10 second conversation, I think if (if) Williams were to return to SA it would only be to PA....:eek:
I have always thought Mars was a strange place

Bulldogs Legend

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
They would retire Murphy IF they wanted/could get Dunks

Problem solved
Not sure about that. Their forward planning would have factored Murphy in already unless they are doing dodgy stuff again withe their signings in reverent years plus Cripps etc I don’t reckon they would have room

Highlander

Senior List
Nov 2, 2012
Victoria
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Cleveland Cavaliers
Can somebody please clarify if we will add any more players to our list before the season starts.

As I understand it, we have 2 list spots open and three players currently training with us.

Bulldogs85

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
NBA- Houston Rockets
Can somebody please clarify if we will add any more players to our list before the season starts.

As I understand it, we have 2 list spots open and three players currently training with us.
Anthony Scott
Corey Preston
Ewan Macpherson are all training at the club and they have to the 9th of March to fill the list spots

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back