Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Bruce was slow and not very agile last year. Turns out he was just unfit.

Nevertheless, we'd have to do due diligence very careful on McAsey.

Nah Bruce's straight line speed has always been good. Mcasey is slow as treacle in the games I've watched. Bruce would smoke him in a race.

Its official now. Bailey Williams re-signs until 2023.
Great news, loving the way our small backs are coming on for the way the games going.

When Croz comes back him, Williams and Docs great long kicks are going to be so damaging in getting us rolling from half back.

"General Manager of List Management and Football Projects, Sam Power, said it was pleasing to have Williams recommit."

We look to have changed Power's 'official title'. It might be a duplication of some roles given the Covid impacts.

Wasn’t Collier-Dawkins a dogs fan growing up? Could be a handy addition for further midfield depth (rather than Hayes or Roarke etc) and could come cheap, seems to have really fallen down the pecking order at the tiges. Waste of what appeared to be a real talent.

Wasn’t Collier-Dawkins a dogs fan growing up? Could be a handy addition for further midfield depth (rather than Hayes or Roarke etc) and could come cheap, seems to have really fallen down the pecking order at the tiges. Waste of what appeared to be a real talent.
With West and Jong playing VFL, and McLean currently out injured, I think we have more than enough midfield depth. I'd hate to go chasing more, and would prefer we focused our efforts on finding ruck and KPD depth

His mum told me who they support, fairly sure it was sydney, though could be remembering wrong. Definitely not the dogs though

Sean Darcy from Freo?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder if we can dislodge Robbie Tarrant or Michael Hurley from their clubs

On VOG-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Both are cooked with a capital C my dude.

Although so was Brian Lake when he went to win three flags with the Hawks so wtf do I know. Would prefer Tarrant.

Tex Walker was the definition of cooked about 3 months ago.

I still think Tarrant would be worth the punt at a reasonable price. Happy to leave Hurley alone though.

Jordan Roughead - too slow? Bridges burned?
Majak mid season shot for p70?
McEvoy? (Back support, also a ruck if Stef ups stumps?
Carlisle? Has he matured, he'd be cheap?

Jordan Roughead - too slow? Bridges burned?
Majak mid season shot for p70?
McEvoy? (Back support, also a ruck if Stef ups stumps?
Carlisle? Has he matured, he'd be cheap?
Majak is with Melbourne
McEvoy signed a contract extension

AFL app saying Libba has opened talks to renew contract

Bont edging towards a near long-term deal that could be announced in the coming weeks.

Stefan Martin is on track to meet his trigger for another year

AFL app saying Libba has opened talks to renew contract

Bont edging towards a near long-term deal that could be announced in the coming weeks.

Stefan Martin is on track to meet his trigger for another year
Weird position - if Stef Martin is injured at the end of the year and looks cooked, I'd still offer him a rookie contract for next year as a virtual playing coach for Timmy/Jordan. He can play a couple of games next year as a chop out and provide a genuine pre-season contest for both kids to develop against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back