Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sounds like collingwood are imploding and the playing group is fractured. Are we a chance at all of getting Moore?? Hope Treloar’s in his ear all year about how much more relaxed it is here. Sam Power should throw the kitchen sink at him. He’s the final piece of the puzzle.
Come back Roughy!
Keath can play higher, Roughy deep. Got a solid 2 years left, perhaps even 3.

Twomey did claim we have enough cap space to sign everyone on and still make plays this offseason. Even better if we offload JJ and Schache. Still, I doubt Moore is even a remote possibility of happening. De Goey would be out the door long before Moore you'd think.

The one I'd be targetting from the Pies is Crisp.

Especially given its SPower v N Guy at the negotiation table so Pies should walk out paying a few hundred grand per annum of salary at least.
Guy would somehow give us their 2022 first and our 2021 second rounder we traded to them

Sounds like collingwood are imploding and the playing group is fractured. Are we a chance at all of getting Moore?? Hope Treloar’s in his ear all year about how much more relaxed it is here. Sam Power should throw the kitchen sink at him. He’s the final piece of the puzzle.
We can give them Richards/1st round pick and either JJ or Schache(Salary match).
Getting Richards(Lou's great-nephew) and currency for Daicos could offset the loss of Moore(Son of a Captain)

Twomey did claim we have enough cap space to sign everyone on and still make plays this offseason. Even better if we offload JJ and Schache. Still, I doubt Moore is even a remote possibility of happening. De Goey would be out the door long before Moore you'd think.

The one I'd be targetting from the Pies is Crisp.
If we do in fact have the money to target someone it should be Moore not Crisp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Contract negotiations with Bont are simple, walk in the room place a pen and paper on the table let the bloke write down however much he wants over however many years, done. Most important bloke to walk into the footy club in 60 odd years give him what he wants
The Carlton and St Kilda style of list management

Contract negotiations with Bont are simple, walk in the room place a pen and paper on the table let the bloke write down however much he wants over however many years, done. Most important bloke to walk into the footy club in 60 odd years give him what he wants
I'd say the announcement of the Petracca deal hasn't helped. It sounds like the club probably want a 5 year deal and the Bont wants longer. Another superstar signing up for longer might give him a little leverage. I know it's easy to say 'give him whatever he wants' but it's definitely not as simple as that.

Does the Bont want 6 or 7 years? 6 is reasonable his game will age well as he will be an elite hff once his mid time ends

North Melbourne and Brisbane lions are eyeing off Richards

Attachments

• 03A841D1-E0CE-4DCA-BBE8-BB73528C9CAD.png
    03A841D1-E0CE-4DCA-BBE8-BB73528C9CAD.png
    258.1 KB · Views: 166
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back