Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It might be time to draw a close to the food-related banter on this thread. It was fun while it lasted but I'm feeling a little uncomfortable about overseeing the biggest thread derailing in the history of BigFooty.

Thanks to all who contributed to the amusement (except you Mofra...I'm still not sure what the hell your contribution meant) but I'll ask that we now drag this thread kicking and screaming back on topic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It might be time to draw a close to the food-related banter on this thread. It was fun while it lasted but I'm feeling a little uncomfortable about overseeing the biggest thread derailing in the history of BigFooty.

Thanks to all who contributed to the amusement (except you Mofra...I'm still not sure what the hell your contribution meant) but I'll ask that we now drag this thread kicking and screaming back on topic.

Michael “Fruitcake” Ford

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pick your battles Mutt ❤

The people have spoken and this is now the food thread.

Mutton

;)

In reality our offers were probably so low that Power knew the players would never accept them. Just allowed us to argue we wanted to keep them come trade period.!
Agreed. I’d say the club knew they were moving on a fair while ago and based that into their other list management decisions.

In reality our offers were probably so low that Power knew the players would never accept them. Just allowed us to argue we wanted to keep them come trade period.!
Monica was offered to be a regular starter with the Pies with our depth it was always going to be a struggle for him to break in.
Young has Cordy and Gardener in front of him and now soon to have Darcy likely in front too.
And Carlton aren't exactly flying and Jones is getting on and not much quality coming behind, so Young can see an opportunity to forge a career. So good for him and opens up a list spot to give the next kid or DFA a chance

Peter Street's icecream

Terry Cheese Wheeler

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back