Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
List via AFL Website
Western BulldogsDominicBedendo
MarcusBontempelli
JoshBruce
LouisButler
LukeCleary
ZaineCordy
HaydenCrozier
BaileyDale
CalebDaniel
SamDarcy
JoshDunkley
TaylorDuryea
TimothyEnglish
RileyGarcia
RyanGardner
MitchellHannan
LachlanHunter
JasonJohannisen
ArthurJones
AlexKeath
ThomasLiberatore
JacksonMacrae
StefanMartin
TobyMcLean
AaronNaughton
TimO'Brien
EdwardsRichards
JoshuaSchache
BaileySmith
AdamTreloar
JamarraUgle-Hagan
LaithamVandermeer
MitchellWallis
CodyWeightman
RhyleeWest
BaileyWilliams
Category ARobbieMcComb
Category ALachlanMcNeil
Category ACharlieParker
Category AAnthonyScott
Category ARoarkeSmith
Category AJordonSweet
Category BBukuKhamis
Category BCodyRaak

List via AFL Website
MarcusBontempelli
JoshBruce
LouisButler
LukeCleary
ZaineCordy
HaydenCrozier
BaileyDale
CalebDaniel
SamDarcy
JoshDunkley
TaylorDuryea
TimothyEnglish
RileyGarcia
RyanGardner
MitchellHannan
LachlanHunter
JasonJohannisen
ArthurJones
AlexKeath
ThomasLiberatore
JacksonMacrae
StefanMartin
TobyMcLean
AaronNaughton
TimO'Brien
EdwardsRichards
JoshuaSchache
BaileySmith
AdamTreloar
JamarraUgle-Hagan
LaithamVandermeer
MitchellWallis
CodyWeightman
RhyleeWest
BaileyWilliams
Category ARobbieMcComb
Category ALachlanMcNeil
Category ACharlieParker
Category AAnthonyScott
Category ARoarkeSmith
Category AJordonSweet
Category BBukuKhamis
Category BCodyRaak
Interesting with Roarke still on the rookie list. I think there was a general assumption he was moving to the main list given the below tweet, but perhaps that "rookie deals no more" comment was more to do with him signing a 2 year contract (as opposed to another 1 year deal) instead of him being elevated.

I still think Libba can perform at the elite level next year. Second most important is a pretty major stretch when it means he'd be ahead of either Bont, or Macrae (just won Gary Ayres award and had 3 consecutive AAs). We then have West who I am confident can step into a serious role in the next year or two. Yes, Dunkley is a great player, but I feel he's more replaceable than Dale, who just made AA in a brand new role. If it were up to me, we'd keep both.
We literally already have Richards who once again has shown he can play at the level. West you can be as confident as you like is yet to do squat. Half back flanks are very easy to replace look at Saad/Hind, Big inside mids who kick goals aren't

We literally already have Richards who once again has shown he can play at the level. West you can be as confident as you like is yet to do squat. Half back flanks are very easy to replace look at Saad/Hind, Big inside mids who kick goals aren't
Dunks averages 1 goal every 2 games over his career, and that's having played a good amount of time as a forward. He's not a goalkicking mid (not like Bont, Petracca, Dusty, etc.).

Richards has been fringe 22 his entire career, he's never played anywhere near Dale's level. If he can step into a role, then great, but Dale has just made All Australian, demonstrating he's one of the best in the comp in his position, while Dunkley has peaked at AA40. There is no more proof that Richards can replace Dale than there is that West can replace Dunkley, yet you seem so confident Richards just steps right in to Dale's role if he leaves.

Interesting with Roarke still on the rookie list. I think there was a general assumption he was moving to the main list given the below tweet, but perhaps that "rookie deals no more" comment was more to do with him signing a 2 year contract (as opposed to another 1 year deal) instead of him being elevated.

After his year, he does not deserve to be on the rookie list.

Just scrap the whole thing.

Think they meant like no more rookie one year deal

List via AFL Website
MarcusBontempelli
JoshBruce
LouisButler
LukeCleary
ZaineCordy
HaydenCrozier
BaileyDale
CalebDaniel
SamDarcy
JoshDunkley
TaylorDuryea
TimothyEnglish
RileyGarcia
RyanGardner
MitchellHannan
LachlanHunter
JasonJohannisen
ArthurJones
AlexKeath
ThomasLiberatore
JacksonMacrae
StefanMartin
TobyMcLean
AaronNaughton
TimO'Brien
EdwardsRichards
JoshuaSchache
BaileySmith
AdamTreloar
JamarraUgle-Hagan
LaithamVandermeer
MitchellWallis
CodyWeightman
RhyleeWest
BaileyWilliams
Category ARobbieMcComb
Category ALachlanMcNeil
Category ACharlieParker
Category AAnthonyScott
Category ARoarkeSmith
Category AJordonSweet
Category BBukuKhamis
Category BCodyRaak
Also on the Cat A players, I thought that McNeil did really well in his games last year and was on the main list. Did he get moved down or was he always a Cat A?

Also on the Cat A players, I thought that McNeil did really well in his games last year and was on the main list. Did he get moved down or was he always a Cat A?
Always was Cat A
Was rookie drafted last season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think next year we're probably going to lose one player that we'd rather keep. Just a lot of moving cogs with contracts and there'd be multiple teams ready to swoop, if Power can keep everyone we want then he's a miracle maker.

He looks 12... but that is probably a photo of his 21st.
I was going to actually say that he could be anything from 11 to 17 there.

I'd always assumed he was a Dogs fan from the attached photo, but it seems you're right according to his pocket profile.

View attachment 1290498
That's actually a photo from the day he was drafted as an 18 year old in 2014. Although easily mistaken for a grade 6 graduation photo, if not for the Bulldogs stuff.

I think this one was taken a day before the draft:
e6a1b0754c29c7f9e207354e7d958e14

In any case, I wouldn’t read into who people support all that often. At some point you need to look after yourself even if that means leaving or whatever.

I see Pat Lipinski has been given guernsey No 1 at Collingwood. A sign of high expectations?
Lippi's endurance is pretty good and he'll be playing on a big ground.
I don't begrudge him at all from moving on. I still wish we kept Roughy though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back