Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Before anyone freaks out about Treloar, he’s at day one of pre-season today.

Yep.. For some one not playing this year, he has rocked upto day one pre-season... Makes total sense to me.

If every year from now on I post that Adam Treloar will not play next year, will you guys acknowledge my great predictive powers when i am eventually right? ( You dont have to acknowledge it with cash just a "well done fine sir" will do but it is your call)

If every year from now on I post that Adam Treloar will not play next year, will you guys acknowledge my great predictive powers when i am eventually right? ( You dont have to acknowledge it with cash just a "well done fine sir" will do but it is your call)

You heard it here first, Scotty Wynd didn’t turn up to training today...

May not be playing next year !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Before anyone freaks out about Treloar, he’s at day one of pre-season today.

Plenty of smiles around from the other returned players, but not Adz.

Gone quicker than following a Shane Watson review

Plenty of smiles around from the other returned players, but not Adz.

Gone quicker than following a Shane Watson review

I call BS. There is one pic of his back chatting to a smiling Garcia. I suppose Adz is crying.

No pics of Bazlenka, maybe that is more an issue?

Last edited:
My God in Heaven some of you people clutch at straws and focus on the what if's and could be's. How do you enjoy the off season with all that worry. In the end, what ever is going to happen will happen. The team has the talent to cover this sort of thing. Just enjoy the ride.

I think we should go for some more Bedendo puns.
There was a young Dog named Bedendo
Who Bev told to go and defend-o
But Dom said “That’s lame,
Playing forward’s my game
And defending is just a dead end-o”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back