Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 5 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeMoreBont

Team Captain
Oct 14, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Bit strange Dunks and Adsy seemed to be promoting a new episode of their Podcast last week, yet it hasn't been realised yet.

Maybe some contract news mentioned?

Bit strange Dunks and Adsy seemed to be promoting a new episode of their Podcast last week, yet it hasn't been realised yet.

Maybe some contract news mentioned?
He just did the micced up video at training - doesn't look like a guy who is walking out the door any time soon.

The irony of all this, is for so long, we as a club, leaked like a sieve. Now it's near on impossible to get a read on what's going on

TiAn_

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 19, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I think the next episode of Dunks and Adz best mate podcast will be to reveal that they are the architects of the universe and we are all living in a simulation that they have constructed

Also that they invented the game Frogger. Can you believe they wanted to call it Highway Crossing Frog?

Bulldogs85

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
NBA- Houston Rockets
Inside Trading article reported that Taylor Duryea is closing in on a contract extension for 2023

Feb 11, 2008
West Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Pies have been a great story this year and really fun to watch as a neutral. I wouldn’t be shocked if they fall back to the pack next year with a harder draw, off season to plan against them and a couple of bounces of the ball going against them. Wouldn’t he shocked if they miss the 8 next year.
Essendon 2021=Collingwood 2020.

New coach bounce. Still haven't truly bottomed out.

Inside Trading article reported that Taylor Duryea is closing in on a contract extension for 2023
Couldn't be happier, bloke's been a genuine gun for us. Wouldn't have thought that when he came over, but he certainly got us to the grand final last year with his performance on Cameron...

Love ya work, Doc!

Testekill

Don't look at me like that
Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Bulldogs, Williamstown

He's still an important player. I will say that we should recruit a small lockdown defender and have them shadowing Duryea so that we're ready for when the cliff comes.

Port Sam Hayes is gettable
The ABC ruck article a few weeks ago broke down the ruck stats for Port and he's terrible.
Port were actually better off playing no ruck than they were playing Hayes.

The ABC ruck article a few weeks ago broke down the ruck stats for Port and he's terrible.
Port were actually better off playing no ruck than they were playing Hayes.
Yup, for someone who'd been reportedly "ready to break through at AFL level" he was ******* woeful. I'd prefer us keep Sweet, and I'm not his biggest fan.

Bulldoge

Debutant
Sep 15, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Aaron Francis out of contract and open to a move - is he any good? I can't say I've seen much of him but as a former pick 6 (wow) surely he has something?

Aaron Francis out of contract and open to a move - is he any good? I can't say I've seen much of him but as a former pick 6 (wow) surely he has something?

Nope, just a battler

May 30, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, Boston Celtics
This.

Doesn't do any one thing well enough to make him stand out, just an honest tryer. He's not horrible by any stretch, and doesn't do anything offensive, but just so vanilla / mediocre.
Tim Watson revving him up like he was a superstar for over a year was utterly horrendous

Bald

Premium Gold
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Has been in the system since 2016.

Averages shy of 8 games a season. Nope.

hatescaptcha

Premiership Player
Aug 15, 2009
Truganina
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Could Sam Hayes play FB? Haven’t watched him but if he’s mobile enough perhaps a potential change will help him.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

BLACAE

Team Captain
Sep 16, 2018
Toowoomba, QLD
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
SEM Pheonix, Tas Jack Jumpers
If we do lose Dunks, I wonder if we can make a play for Zurhaar as a 60/40 mid/fwd split. The kids a Bull, can kick a goal and apply pressure and would do a lot to alleviate the loss of Dunkley. This is assuming we can afford him of course.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back