Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 5 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ, if Soldo is going to GWS then we need to drop the Lobb Deal and chase Flynn. Lobb is the better forward, but Flynn can easily play down there, actually has some forward craft for a tall.

Jesus Christ, if Soldo is going to GWS then we need to drop the Lobb Deal and chase Flynn. Lobb is the better forward, but Flynn can easily play down there, actually has some forward craft for a tall.
Flynn would be so good on our list. If Lobb falls over, there's obviously money in the kitty, I'd be going pretty hard for him.

with all this talk about Lobb and chasing Flynn etc etc why are we discounting Sweet to step up next year?

The games he has played he’s been more than ok IMO.

I think this team needs a moneyball aggressive ruck and Sweet is it in my opinion

with all this talk about Lobb and chasing Flynn etc etc why are we discounting Sweet to step up next year?

I think this team needs a moneyball aggressive ruck and Sweet is it in my opinion
Seems we want someone who can play a role forward as well as ruck support.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because Sweet offers nothing forward or around the ground Flynn + Lobb both can play forward, take a mark and get the ball

Yeah I’m a fan of Flynn, better in the ruck than Lobb, worse forward - which I think is more important for us. Plus he’s a good grab and handy forward

I reckon I'd be speaking for a few when I say I'm not diismissing Sweet but I don't want to be relying on him either.

Because he'll just never "get there" (my humble opinion, of course). Not good enough a ruckman to carry his lack of presence around the ground, and lack of any forward craft whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back