Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Testekill

Don't look at me like that
Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Bulldogs, Williamstown
Dear draft watchers, I’ve just watched a 20 min highlight video so I am not an expert. Tell the me the pluses and negs on the Tassie kid.

He looks a star. His sidestep is insane. He’s the one I looked at and fell in love with. He also looks to have pace.

If McKercher is on the table at our pick then pounce on him every time, only concern is that the Tasmanian team will throw big money at him to be a figurehead.

badkicking

Senior List
Aug 4, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
He’s a good kick of the footy as well so that’s always a need for us 😂
Who could forget Coffield.s last quarter in the Elimination final we lost, something like 6 contested marks on Roarke Smith(probably doesn't count) he is a great get. Also consider he could be a late swap for Zaine, I know who the winner is there, still waiting for somebody to better Zaine's negative 13 Super coach votes a few years ago.

Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Tasmania
How would we feel about pick 4 for Bailey Smith and our F1?

Charlie Bucket

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Wouldn’t mind seeing Coffield tried on a wing next season.

Anyone know if he played games there for Saints?

Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Tasmania
Okay since we don't have an F1, how about pick 4 for Bailey Smith and Robbie McComb?

Jun 16, 2008
Sunshine Coast
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Only rumours if they keep getting posted.
Not sure a CT scan and x-ray are usually required for an OD 😉 but I’m no doctor.
Could he have fallen over in a drunken stupor after an all-nighter?
Could he have stubbed his toe on a bedpost?
Guess we’ll see which one the media runs with or if it’s something else.

OD?? F me 🙄🙄🙄
Maybe those pesky stairs that got Dan Andrews jumped and bit Clarry as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
Just summarizing todays Trade and Free Agency day ;

Paraphrasing what someone said earlier, all the clubs acting in good faith have done their business. Now we have to wait a week for those who are trying to 'win trade period' to get their deals done (Geelong and Essendon) and then all the deals will go through last minute.

Mojorisin

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Paraphrasing what someone said earlier, all the clubs acting in good faith have done their business. Now we have to wait a week for those who are trying to 'win trade period' to get their deals done (Geelong and Essendon) and then all the deals will go through last minute.
Hawks are also being idiots. Offering a future 3rd for Chol but want a top 25 (which is a first round pick this year) for Jacob Koschitzke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back