Rumour Trade Angst Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ones black with white stripes. The other is white with black stripes

Useless fact - Zebras are black with white stripes

Thankyou fomoco04 for educating those not so fortunate posters.... ;) :D

Just the idea of Shuey playing for someone else...
13639329673514.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shuey going nowhere
Luke Shuey's manager has ruled out his star client returning to his native Victoria.

Reports on the weekend said several clubs were keen on securing the West Coast midfielder, with both Melbourne and Collingwood linked with him and the 23-year-old said to be open to the idea.

However Shuey's manager Nick Gieschen dismissed the idea on SEN on Monday morning.

"I was a bit surprised hearing that … He's actually got two years to go on his current contract with the Eagles," Gieschen said.

"I can understand his name being thrown up – obviously he's a Melbourne boy and a good young player – but I can tell you he's extremely happy at the Eagles. They've looked after him really well over the last few years and he's really keen to stay and see how they go under 'Simmo' (new coach Adam Simpson).

"He's really settled over in Perth. He bought a house a little while ago, his mum's just moved over there, and I know the club sees him as a future leader."

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-10-07/trade-winds-monday

I notice his manager made no specific comment in relation to Shuey's core body temperature. It's still possible he could be warming to the idea of a move back to Melbourne.

I heard he got the flu of Sheed. o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Back