Trade Breust...or this kitten dies!

Remove this Banner Ad

tenor.gif

Trade Breust Season (TM) is one of BigFooty’s great traditions, like eldorado being upset about us trading two first round picks for Shaun Burgoyne.

If you have seen the Netflix doco 'Don't f*ck with Cats' you surely may rethink this approach.

BTW - I know the post is tongue in cheek.

Needless to say good doco.
Can confirm, Eldo is indeed a wannabe model/serial killer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you have seen the Netflix doco 'Don't f*ck with Cats' you surely may rethink this approach.
Yep, I've seen it...

I hope the good net people realise this is a pisstake, or Anonymous might be on to me...

No. Breust and Gunna are too important for our structure. unless someone offers us pick 1 AND a mid-late first rounder For one of them, forget even thinking about it And even then I would probably say no thanks.

What needs to be remembered is that it is predicted this year to be a lot of academy and FS picks so any possible deal it needs to be assessed against where Any trade pick will end up.

Serious question, as everyone is tradeable for the right price, what is Bruest’s price? Would want to be a bit.
Note, I don’t want to him traded.
GWS for a first rounder would be about it if he wanted to play in Another premiership and be paid absolute base minimum

Apart fropm that Upgrading for a medium forward isnt a first rounder type deal, He's worth much more playing for us

Remove this Banner Ad

Back